2013 Lake Cumberland Thunder Run June 21-23 >

2013 Lake Cumberland Thunder Run June 21-23

Notices

2013 Lake Cumberland Thunder Run June 21-23

Old 05-14-2013, 03:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thunder Run newbie

I purchased a Baja 38 special last fourth of July and have been wrenching on it since. Just took it out on the water for first time last week and had it up to 65 at 4100rpm. Hoping to get 75 or so out of it at around 5000 rpm. I was wondering am I gonna be too slow to run in this? I bought this boat with running a poker run on my bucket list. I had the motors completely rebuilt and they made 600hp on the dyno. I'm not looking to win anything just to have a good time. I have been down for the past 3 thunder runs and love to watch. Was hoping to partake in the run this year. Any input from everyone is appreciated.
Old 05-14-2013, 04:20 PM
Registered

FireLee83
Not at all too slow, my 25 Outlaw runs 65 and I have ran this run for 4 years in a row, I promise you will have a blast and the folks that put it on do a fantastic job, look me up if you run it, I will have a Boatel on houseboat row. Look for th Team Poker-N-Run banner on our houseboat.
Old 05-15-2013, 12:33 PM
Registered

Nice to see some bajas in this run! I am use to not seeing any in the runs I do. I think I will be down for a first this year.

Originally Posted by Baja25PJ
FireLee83
Not at all too slow, my 25 Outlaw runs 65 and I have ran this run for 4 years in a row, I promise you will have a blast and the folks that put it on do a fantastic job, look me up if you run it, I will have a Boatel on houseboat row. Look for th Team Poker-N-Run banner on our houseboat.
Old 05-15-2013, 09:01 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by FireLee83
I purchased a Baja 38 special last fourth of July and have been wrenching on it since. Just took it out on the water for first time last week and had it up to 65 at 4100rpm. Hoping to get 75 or so out of it at around 5000 rpm. I was wondering am I gonna be too slow to run in this? I bought this boat with running a poker run on my bucket list. I had the motors completely rebuilt and they made 600hp on the dyno. I'm not looking to win anything just to have a good time. I have been down for the past 3 thunder runs and love to watch. Was hoping to partake in the run this year. Any input from everyone is appreciated.
We would love to have you, def not to slow, as Jeff said he along with myself will be running 60-70 as well as plenty others, not about how fast ya get there just about coming down and participating in a great event and having a good time. Feel free to give me a call or a email if I can answer any questions for you.
Old 05-15-2013, 09:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TIP-SEA_32_baja
Nice to see some bajas in this run! I am use to not seeing any in the runs I do. I think I will be down for a first this year.
Would love to have you, let me know if you have any questions about the run/ lake/ area.

Justin
Old 05-15-2013, 09:08 PM
Registered

Had a great time at the Chattanooga Fun run last weekend, looking forward to seeing everyone at the Lake Cumberland Thunder Run next month. Adding some new and exciting things to the event this year and will post all when finalized, but things like a few new awards, a few more prizes with more chances to win, a stop in 76 Falls, and more. We are working hard to make this the best Thunder Run yet, check out www.cumberlandpokerrun.com for more info and details on the 5th Annual Lake Cumberland Thunder Run!! Hope to see you there!! Feel free to give me a call or a email with any questions or details on the run.

Justin
Old 05-17-2013, 04:01 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

we will be there again, we have never missed one yet.it's a great time. Tim
Old 05-17-2013, 08:53 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Going to be a great run! "Get Your Roll On" will be there ready to go!!
Old 05-17-2013, 10:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by gofastlvr
Going to be a great run! "Get Your Roll On" will be there ready to go!!
What day are you heading up?
Old 05-19-2013, 04:04 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You guys do a terrific job on this poker run. We had a blast last year and will be there this year.
For those of you who went to 76 Falls back in it's heyday, this will be a double treat.
Looks like I will be heading back to Party City for my grocery bag of beads.
Regards,
Steve

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.