Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
Rochester Offshore Seneca Lake (NY) Battleship Run – July 20, 2013 >

Rochester Offshore Seneca Lake (NY) Battleship Run – July 20, 2013

Notices

Rochester Offshore Seneca Lake (NY) Battleship Run – July 20, 2013

Old 09-25-2013, 08:18 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Now just too my defense the one tank that ran out of gas, was still reading 1/3 full. Also this was only the 5th time I've had the boat out. We still pulled into the ramp under our own power, just not the same ramp we launched from. But I was lucky there was a ramp close by. I will be calibrating tanks and gauges. Lesson learned! !!! Thanks Dave
Old 09-25-2013, 09:46 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mdwstinger
Now just too my defense the one tank that ran out of gas, was still reading 1/3 full. Also this was only the 5th time I've had the boat out. We still pulled into the ramp under our own power, just not the same ramp we launched from. But I was lucky there was a ramp close by. I will be calibrating tanks and gauges. Lesson learned! !!! Thanks Dave
Told ya he's stick'n to his story!!!!! awesome ride that night and wouldn't change a thing!!!!
Old 09-25-2013, 12:58 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bonesmalon
Told ya he's stick'n to his story!!!!! awesome ride that night and wouldn't change a thing!!!!
Wouldn't change a thing! So you like running out of gas? Must be a virus with you Buffalo guys and you gave it to me! On the way back into Erie Basin, the day after the Buffalo run, I had to come in on one engine off plane so I didn't run out again!
But that's not the story here. The story is- Mike got a Cigarette??!!