Notices

need for speed

Old 04-17-2013, 12:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
need for speed

need for speed event at castleton boat club aug 24th,very good time.well put together event.see there web site,nice boat launch at schodack state park $6 to launch,big parking lot,only 10 min. south of club
Old 06-18-2013, 09:09 AM
Registered

Was a fun Party!! There is a another launch across the river in henry hudson park its free. about a mile north.
Old 06-19-2013, 09:20 PM
Registered

I spokewith theevent director of the need for speed event , WOWwhat a nice guy ,he is working at full throttle to make this go great . He has some great Ideas and lots of enthusiasm. . This guy is bringing some new Ideas to the Table . It should be a great event . … If you event have the slightest Idea that you might go or are just thinking about it GO to the Need for Speed event I can garentee you will not be disapointed . ,,, Imagen years from now when this event is bigger than Daytona bike week you can tell your grand kids you went to these events just when they were getting started . …. Best of luck with this event and best wishes to all that are going , With the energy the event director is putting into this it is bound to be great
Old 06-19-2013, 09:25 PM
Registered

I am not supposeto let the cat out of the bag , but what the heck he will just have to deal with it , He has invited some real special guests from the "A" list. , they might be rich they might be famos but he let me know that his most special guests are you You and YOU . ...