2013 Lake Cumberland Poker Run >

2013 Lake Cumberland Poker Run

Notices

2013 Lake Cumberland Poker Run

Old 08-29-2013, 07:12 PM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

There is a rumor going around that a team from Chi-Town might be heading down!!!!
Old 08-29-2013, 08:57 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 22 Posts

Best plan of attack...
On your way in the Lake Cumberland State Park entrance (a beautiful winding road which is about 7 miles long) you will first see a sign for the launch ramp.
Splash your boat( the ramp is very nice but you will be directed to drop your trailer in another parking lot.)
Have whoever in your crew drive your boat around to the State Dock(go out of cove and make a right. There is reserved dock space for all registered boats)
Whoever is driving the truck should drop the trailer and continue down the road to the Lure Lodge and check in.
You have just used your truck for the last time for the weekend. All the lodge rooms overlook the lake about 200 feet up a cliff. Very beautiful.
Take a shuttle van to the dock and get your boat set up. All meals, bands, boats will be right there on the dock.
The run is nice once you get the boat in. You do not have to drive anywhere for anything all weekend. Everything is on the dock.
Ill be staying at the lodge, if you need anything, let me know.
Old 08-29-2013, 09:11 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hope to see you guys there.
Originally Posted by BZ
There is a rumor going around that a team from Chi-Town might be heading down!!!!
Old 08-30-2013, 05:46 AM
Registered

Received 162 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by BZ
Make it happen and give me a call if u guys need anything. I will be down there Wed.
Old 08-30-2013, 10:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by BZ
Awesome! Cant wait
Old 08-30-2013, 10:27 AM
Registered

For those that have never been, bring what ever you like to drink, the whole area is dry and no alchy can be purchased in this area of the lake. On your way south the last stop for booze in richmond, ky. coming from the south TN will be your last stop. Alway's keep your drink in a cup or coozie.
Old 08-30-2013, 10:38 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by show-n-go h2o
For those that have never been, bring what ever you like to drink, the whole area is dry and no alchy can be purchased in this area of the lake. On your way south the last stop for booze in richmond, ky. coming from the south TN will be your last stop. Alway's keep your drink in a cup or coozie.
Somerset is now wet. My folks live off buck creek and no longer have to drive to Richmond. Wilson
Old 08-30-2013, 10:55 AM
Registered

Received 22 Likes on 10 Posts

They have a good selection of beer at the Kroger in sommerset I saw it there tow weeks ago after I already brought all I needed from home
Old 08-30-2013, 11:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Powerboat288
Just curious who is all going to the poker run this year! Getting excited!
We have traveled many miles with poker runs, but this is the absolute best. It's always a great turn out. Won't miss it!
Old 08-30-2013, 01:12 PM
RBH
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by BZ
BZ it will be good to see you guys.....staying on the houseboat in front of the stage, look us up.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.