south shore and east end Long Island NY

Notices

south shore and east end Long Island NY

Old 11-29-2013, 02:28 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by billy boats
fun runs are nice but they are so unorganized and you never get the quality of boats that we are looking for.
just and idea of what I want to do small fee to cover COST only. im not looking to make a cent off of the event. but still have a quality showing. Helicopter , lunch, drinks, breakfast. My idea would be something like $200 per boat plus $25 PER additional crew member. if we could pull off 50 boats we could have a big grand prize maybe $5000. Im working on a few logistics over the next few weeks, this post came up a little premature but I figured Id let everyone know I was planning something.
I'm in.
Old 11-29-2013, 03:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think that all the ideas that are coming out are great !Fun runs and meets for lunch or dinner are a great idea and when summer comes around we should plan some events .There are plenty of good places to go . A beach party would be great too . I am still interested in the poker run idea if that happens Ill be in .I remember the hot totty run of the past and that was a good time I would like to do that again too .
I like the idea of people with the same interest hanging out getting to meet new people and having good time ,
Roaring across the bay and pulling in some place with other boats like mine is cool .
Don't let this discussion die its a long way till it gets warm again
Old 11-29-2013, 06:06 PM
Registered

South shore used to the place..paddy magees(gone wrecked from sandy) .. but freeport (maybe braccos) to fire island would be a great start..im in..
Old 11-29-2013, 07:00 PM
Registered
VIP Member

I hear someone is looking to put on the something similar to Charlie's hot toddie run this year... Actually I heard he was just trying to figure out dates that coincide with other poker/fun runs.
Old 12-13-2013, 07:30 PM
Registered

im definitely in
Old 12-13-2013, 09:48 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm in for sure
Old 12-14-2013, 10:35 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hi group how far is the south shore from the Narrows or Sandy Hook?
Rich
Old 12-14-2013, 11:17 AM
Registered

Hey guys hold tight for a few more weeks then we will publicize our plans . We are going to run an event that will rival anything you've seen before
There are a lot of good guys from Long Island working on the committee. Once we have the permits approved we will let everyone know the plan. But I can tell you this, it will revolved out of Freeport and have different classes for all boats to enjoy. Please understand that negitivity is what kills most plans, so be paient and don't start any rumors .
Old 12-14-2013, 02:17 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

Hey guys hold tight for a few more weeks then we will publicize our plans . We are going to run an event that will rival anything you've seen before
There are a lot of good guys from Long Island working on the committee. Once we have the permits approved we will let everyone know the plan. But I can tell you this, it will revolved out of Freeport and have different classes for all boats to enjoy. Please understand that negitivity is what kills most plans, so be paient and don't start any rumors .
Keep us posted. A bunch of us from Maryland CBPBA really want to come up and hangout with everyone and enjoy New York boating.

Merry Christmas !!!!
Old 12-14-2013, 05:17 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Hey Bill.. let me know if there's anything I can do to help..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.