JAMMIN ON THE JAMES, Richmond VA. August 2nd 2014 >

JAMMIN ON THE JAMES, Richmond VA. August 2nd 2014

Notices

JAMMIN ON THE JAMES, Richmond VA. August 2nd 2014

Old 01-29-2014, 02:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by excursion
Matt you are thinking of 2011 Jammin when it was up at Appomattox Small Boat Habor. This years event is at Jordan Point Marina at the base of the big bridge where we start. No hotels real close, most people stay in Chester at the Courtyard Marriott.
Yes...ok I was confused. I got the 2 places mixed up...thank you
Old 01-30-2014, 08:52 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

I am ready to register. I am actually going to start off at Smithfield Station probably with another guy at the same marina as me if that is alright.
Old 01-30-2014, 10:41 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by flashin
Several hotels in the Chester area is offering discounted rates for Jammin on the James this year. When booking your reservation, please let the representative know you are booking your stay under the "Jammin on the James" rate. Attached is all the information.
You list all these hotels in chester va but what about the ones in hopewell that look to be right down from Jordan Point. Hampton Inn 5103 Plaza Dr Hopewell, VA 23860 Is this close?
Old 01-31-2014, 09:40 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

That would be about the same distance from Jordan Point as the other hotels. The hotels we listed are offering discounted rates, have decent parking, and are near a good selection of restaurants (Hooters, Buffalo Wild Wings, etc.).
Old 01-31-2014, 11:22 AM
Registered

Thanks
Old 02-01-2014, 01:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by CBlakeNS
I am ready to register. I am actually going to start off at Smithfield Station probably with another guy at the same marina as me if that is alright.
We have a couple boats that meet up at Smithfield and finish the run with the group. All we ask is that you show up Friday afternoon for the captains meeting at Jordan Point. You will get your captains bag and the wrist bands you will need to participate in the run.
Old 02-02-2014, 01:40 PM
Registered

Website is up!

http://jammin2014.weebly.com/
Old 02-02-2014, 09:40 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Sounds good!

Thanks,
Blake

Originally Posted by excursion
We have a couple boats that meet up at Smithfield and finish the run with the group. All we ask is that you show up Friday afternoon for the captains meeting at Jordan Point. You will get your captains bag and the wrist bands you will need to participate in the run.
Old 02-04-2014, 08:35 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by CBlakeNS
I think cobra100+ and myself will be putting in around Smithfield or Newport news Friday morning and running up to Jordan point. This way we are already at our trucks sunday to pull out. A couple other guys down here in NC area will probably joint us and you are more than welcome to meet up Friday morning with us. As the time comes closer we can all get together on it.

Never done this run myself, heard it is a must!!!! Don't let me down
Brad
Old 02-04-2014, 08:40 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Jones Creek is a good ramp near Smithfield. But it is tricky staying in the channel coming out. We can get you more information as we get closer to the Poker Run date...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.