Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

had a great time at our first run ,does anyone hav a link to the pictures
Old 08-05-2014, 11:18 AM
bck
Charter Member#568
Charter Member

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

I'd like to thank Chad for taking the time to answer his phone on the day of the poker run and providing me with the address and invitation to store my boat there overnight even though I was not a participant. I found myself in the Nashville area with no place near my hotel to leave the boat. I ended up making other arrangements but thanks again.
Old 08-05-2014, 01:59 PM
Registered

Received 433 Likes on 193 Posts

We had a blast!

Special thanks to Joe, "snapmorgan", for inviting me and Julie to ride along in his 28ft Advantage. Cool boat, great times, and everyone was extremely accommodating and nice. We will try to come down next year with the Top Gun. There was a lot of nice hardware out there, "y'all are doin it right"! Any more pictures? And how to we get the helo pics?

Steely Dan rocked it out at the Ryman later Saturday night, wish we could have stayed at the marina to party with you guys, but the concert was worth it.
Old 08-13-2014, 10:34 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Guys I want to thank everyone for showing up and like I said at the party Saturday night... "all the hard work is so rewarding when everyone shows up"!!! Take a look at the SOTW article from the biggest powerboat pizza party TN has ever seen...

http://speedonthewater.com/in-the-ne...te-pizza-party

The final count of boats entered including sponsors was 82! We have never had close to that at a run in Nashville and I couldn't be prouder of not only the fact that everyone came and had a great time in Nashville but I am proud to say we raised $30K for our charity Centerstone Children and Family Services and this money will go to help children and adolescents in the area who are in "high risk" situations and give them the counseling they need and their families the jump start for these kids to have a chance at a successful life. I had a very close friend come up to me that night and cry on my shoulder telling me what wonderful work our charity did for her family and that personal connection to the good work we did brought it all together for me and I am that much more energized to make the 2015 run that much bigger and better. Check out the wrap up article from SOTW and remember the runs that do give back and the fact that we are all business owners and leaders in our communities and we have done great things here in Nashville and it is only the beginning...

http://speedonthewater.com/new-boat-...e-in-tennessee

Everyone please check us out on Facebook for pictures and event info this fall and next year!!!

https://www.facebook.com/TNPowerboatclub?ref=bookmarks

Last edited by gofastlvr; 08-13-2014 at 10:45 PM.
Old 08-13-2014, 10:49 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by steve truman
had a great time at our first run ,does anyone hav a link to the pictures
For all the pictures from the event check out:

http://www.end2endphoto.com/Events/OHfunrun

He did all the work for free since we are a charity event so help out our sponsor and buy a few pictures!!

Also check us out on Facebook(Tennessee Powerboat Club) for pictures and info! Our video from the event and from the chopper will be available in a couple weeks and anyone who paid for an entry will get a video mailed to them. I will also post on YouTube for everyone to enjoy!!
Old 10-30-2014, 02:06 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by gofastlvr
For all the pictures from the event check out:

http://www.end2endphoto.com/Events/OHfunrun

He did all the work for free since we are a charity event so help out our sponsor and buy a few pictures!!

Also check us out on Facebook(Tennessee Powerboat Club) for pictures and info! Our video from the event and from the chopper will be available in a couple weeks and anyone who paid for an entry will get a video mailed to them. I will also post on YouTube for everyone to enjoy!!
Have the video's been mailed out if so i did nnot receive mine who do i go about getting a copy?
Old 11-01-2014, 02:25 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by bigredbaja
Have the video's been mailed out if so i did nnot receive mine who do i go about getting a copy?
I haven't got them yet but I will check on the progress. I am sure they are very close to being completed!
Old 11-25-2014, 09:41 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

What are the dates for this year?
Old 12-04-2014, 11:11 PM
Registered

July 31st-Aug1st
Old 02-04-2015, 08:16 PM
Registered

Has it been decided if the event will be at same marina or changing it up this year?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.