Nashville, TN - Old Hickory Fun Run dates are August 1-2

Notices

Nashville, TN - Old Hickory Fun Run dates are August 1-2

Old 12-20-2013, 11:13 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nashville, TN - Old Hickory Fun Run dates are August 1-2

Save the date guys as the Tennessee Powerboat Club has decided on the dates of August 1st and 2nd to hold the 2nd Annual Old Hickory Fun Run. Please Save the Date as this event will be even better than last year and we are in the process of finalizing some details to be published very soon. I will be getting together the information and the website in the coming months but put this run on your list as not only is this a great event but Nashville is a great city to visit!!

Thanks,

Chad
Attached Thumbnails Nashville, TN - Old Hickory Fun Run dates are August 1-2-tpc-logo-1.png  
Old 12-21-2013, 10:26 AM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

Will you have a crane available to put my boat in the water this time???
Old 12-21-2013, 11:06 PM
Registered

Just sub'ing for the info. I might be in Nashville again for a vacation around that time.

I was at the lake last year, just not during the run.
Old 12-22-2013, 07:25 AM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 65 Posts

Looking forward to trying a new lake.
Old 12-22-2013, 10:18 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll be coming up from Tampa for this fun run, I was just in Nashville a few weeks ago with Anthony & Tammy from Saddle Up , we had a blast what a great city.
Old 12-24-2013, 05:10 PM
Registered

Tell us about the run what water? Docking? hotels? water conditions?
Old 12-28-2013, 09:57 PM
Registered
VIP Member

The run will be on Old Hickory Lake just north of Nashville, TN at Anchor High Marina in Hendersonville, TN. I haven't worked out any hotel deals yet but it will be something in the $80-100/nt range. I had a shuttle last year to run between the hotel and the marina and will do that again for sure as it was very successful. We will have slips at AH and EB Marine is right across the street and has plenty of parking available for trailers and boats if anyone pulls out over night. EB will also have parts and techs available if anyone has any issues! We have historically had a tie up and fun run on Friday which is really a good time with the run on Saturday. I don't know if we will lock through the dam this year since there is a new Riverfront Park and docks being built downtown so we may stay on the lake this year but again it is a little too early to tell. The lake is not the largest you will run on but it is fun and the usual crowd is great. We will probably run 50-60 miles total on Saturday so not a real long run but enough to have a good time and I always try and provide several meals. We had a great silent auction last year with a ton of great items and all the proceeds from the run and auction will go to a charity to be named later. We should have somewhere between 60-80 boats and if you have never been to Nashville it is one of the most fun cities that many have ever been to so come down and make a vacation out of it and we will do all we can to accommodate everyone. I can help with anyone who plans to go downtown and see the city and can suggest where to go and dinner spots so come on and make this a can't miss event.
Old 12-28-2013, 09:58 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by chattviper
Will you have a crane available to put my boat in the water this time???
I will if necessary....
Old 12-29-2013, 06:49 PM
Registered

Count in Late Fee$ for this one Chad....House will be complete in Apr so Poker Run season is not hurt:>
Old 12-29-2013, 07:06 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Hmm, I LOVE Nashville. I may try to squeeze this in even if it means we fly in/out. I need me some Sunset Grill dinner time.

And maybe Graham Central ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.