Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
LOOKOUT SHOOTOUT Poker Run and Radar Run 2014, 19-21 September >

LOOKOUT SHOOTOUT Poker Run and Radar Run 2014, 19-21 September

Notices

LOOKOUT SHOOTOUT Poker Run and Radar Run 2014, 19-21 September

Old 08-20-2014, 09:47 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

I'll be happy to run it for you haha Let me know if y'all end up going up there. I am trying to go even if I don't find a ride haha!

Blake S.

Originally Posted by mlb75
Thanks, I'm hoping the schedule shifts, it only has to do so a little and I'll be good but I probably won't know until the last minute. If it does you can bet Laura and I will be there. If things work like I think they will I'll have fresh powerheads by then as well so if we make it we should be running strong. If the shcedule doesn't change I may have to take boat keys underway with me to keep Laura from making some calls and going without me, I know a couple of you guys would be more than happy to run the boat, it's definitely faster than the Spectre was and that boat handled the bay pretty well so I can't wait to see how this one does in some rougher water.
Old 08-21-2014, 10:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rumor has it there is a white Chris Cat down there with a new setup looking too post up some big numbers, Let's go Timmy! We may have to come down Thursday to start the pre-party...
Old 08-21-2014, 10:16 PM
Registered

A little general info for the run, anything incorrect, missing, changed, or inaccurate DJ, Tim or Jeff please correct.

Lookout Shootout Poker Run and Radar Run

September 19th – 21st along the Crystal Coast. All events will take place at Jack’s Waterfront Bar, 513 Evans Street Morehead City, NC.
All proceeds will benefit S.U.D.S. Soldiers Undertaking Disabled Scuba www.sudsdiving.org

Friday September 19th

*6pm-8pm Meet and Greet with S.U.D.S.
*6pm-9pm Poker Run (Blackjack option) and Radar Run Registration

Saturday September 20th

*9am-10am Poker Run (and Blackjack option) Registration
*9am-noon Radar Run Registration
*10am Poker Run Captains Meeting with breakfast treats
*11am Poker Run begins
*5pm Poker Run finishes with Extra cards available for purchase until 6pm
*6pm Dinner provided by Floyd’s 1921
*6:30pm Awards ceremony

Sunday September 21st

*9am Radar Run Captains Meeting with breakfast treats
*12pm-5pm Radar Run times subject to change based on number of entries
*5pm Awards ceremony

Last edited by Cobra100+; 08-22-2014 at 06:45 AM.
Old 08-22-2014, 05:58 AM
Registered

Spot on Benny with the schedule! Tim is trying to confirm one last card stop location but its basically the same run as the previous two years...leave MHC at 11 and run up the ICW to Oriental, then on to Persimmons in New Bern(lunch stop), back down the river to Beaufort for two card stops, then back to Jacks for the final card and option to purchase additional hits...the blackjack option will have one stop in Beaufort and final card at Jacks!

For those entering the radar run, please keep in mind we treat it as a race with regards to safety so you MUST have a helmet, racing jacket, and operational VHF radio to participate. It is a closed course including patrol boats and med boats/divers.

You CAN pre-register by emailing your forms to Holly at [email protected] for both poker and radar runs, all of the registration info is on the website
www.lookoutshootout.com

For slip availability and trailer storage options please contact Tim Grimes at 252-241-6455.

We look forward to seeing everyone in four weeks!!

Last edited by jonesn'; 08-22-2014 at 06:51 AM.
Old 09-02-2014, 06:50 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Holy crap.......we're just a few weeks away!!!! I'm not seeing a whole lot of we will be there's....c'mon y'all, let's get up on it!!!!!
Old 09-08-2014, 07:23 AM
Registered

Yea Timmy, you better tighten up and help Ryan get the Super Sonic done! Ryan.....GET TO WORK!!!!!
Old 09-08-2014, 07:36 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

I think were gonna need permission to do a fast pass through the channel behind Jack's this year . Start the run by milling around over by the town dock and everyone leave the waterfront at speed .
Old 09-08-2014, 08:23 PM
Registered

Sounds good Joe! Lets make it happen.
Old 09-10-2014, 07:06 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by OCCJoe
I think were gonna need permission to do a fast pass through the channel behind Jack's this year . Start the run by milling around over by the town dock and everyone leave the waterfront at speed .
LMAO that would never happen
Old 09-10-2014, 09:38 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

We would make less wake then the "Bill Collector" in his sport fishing boat coming in at 10 knots all the time like he owns the channel

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.