Notices

Long island poker run

Old 05-20-2014, 06:42 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Must take a moment to thank the Sponsors. Without them this event would not have been possible....

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 05-22-2014, 04:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Commette of the Stampede would like to thank everyone who participated in the event. The best part of the run was the people that attended. It was great to see everyone having a good time with fellow boaters . If I personally did not have the opourtunity to thank you at the run , I appologize. It was a VERY busy day behind the scene. I'd also like to let everyone know that without the help of all of the sponsors the run wouldn't have been possible. The dock hands deserve a special thank you for making sure all the boats got tied up safe and none of the boats were damaged. Last but definately not least, We need to Thank Bracco's for hosting the event. They stopped at nothing to get the new inside bar ready for our Fri night party. From the first day I approached the Bracco family about hosting the event , they were as excited to become a part of it. They already are looking forward to our next one !!!!!! We learned a lot about putting an event together and look to have an even better event in the future.
Old 05-22-2014, 06:52 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by billy boats
The Commette of the Stampede would like to thank everyone who participated in the event. The best part of the run was the people that attended. It was great to see everyone having a good time with fellow boaters . If I personally did not have the opourtunity to thank you at the run , I appologize. It was a VERY busy day behind the scene. I'd also like to let everyone know that without the help of all of the sponsors the run wouldn't have been possible. The dock hands deserve a special thank you for making sure all the boats got tied up safe and none of the boats were damaged. Last but definately not least, We need to Thank Bracco's for hosting the event. They stopped at nothing to get the new inside bar ready for our Fri night party. From the first day I approached the Bracco family about hosting the event , they were as excited to become a part of it. They already are looking forward to our next one !!!!!! We learned a lot about putting an event together and look to have an even better event in the future.
Thank you Bill and everyone else that put this together. It turned out to be a great day and even though Neptune didn't cooperate, it still was a lot of fun to see all that hardware at Bracco's, spend the day on the water and have the spirit of a poker run. And not have to trailer my boat 500 miles to do it somewhere else when we have great boating right here on Long Island. Bracco's was the perfect venue for this, so happy they were involved and want to continue. See you soon!!
Old 05-22-2014, 09:48 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by hyfive578
thank you bill and everyone else that put this together. It turned out to be a great day and even though neptune didn't cooperate, it still was a lot of fun to see all that hardware at bracco's, spend the day on the water and have the spirit of a poker run. And not have to trailer my boat 500 miles to do it somewhere else when we have great boating right here on long island. Bracco's was the perfect venue for this, so happy they were involved and want to continue. See you soon!!
ditto

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !