Old 09-12-2014, 06:00 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll be away the 27th, maybe next year.
Old 09-12-2014, 07:05 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will be running across under the Narrows from Atlantic Highlands if anyone wants to hookup there or around the city, this adds double the run for me and it is all about the seat time. Atlantic highlands is about 60 miles from Stony brook, I usually launch about 9am takes about 45 minutes to arrive up there.
Head Count to follow.
Rich
Old 09-14-2014, 05:50 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by RICHARD CUNY
I will be running across under the Narrows from Atlantic Highlands if anyone wants to hookup there or around the city, this adds double the run for me and it is all about the seat time. Atlantic highlands is about 60 miles from Stony brook, I usually launch about 9am takes about 45 minutes to arrive up there.
Head Count to follow.
Rich
Hi Group someone changed my mine, both drives were stolen off my boat in the boat yard one night last week unless insurance can do magic I can only hope to see you all next year be safe and have a great run.
Rich
Old 09-15-2014, 05:36 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

Originally Posted by RICHARD CUNY
Hi Group someone changed my mine, both drives were stolen off my boat in the boat yard one night last week unless insurance can do magic I can only hope to see you all next year be safe and have a great run.
Rich
Rich,

Sorry to hear about this. Hope you get back together quickly and the dirt bags get caught and
Old 09-15-2014, 05:43 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

That sucks Rich !!!

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 09-17-2014, 06:55 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Jon (fatherb68) asked me a good question yesterday. "What is the plan if it rains on Saturday the 27th"? My response was, "well guess I will drop anchor at the closest watering hole and wait for Sunday the 28th to come and run the boat then". Well as typical immature men, we laughed and said "what a great idea". So, just plan on it, if it rains on Saturday, we are running on Sunday !!!

Chris
Old 09-19-2014, 10:30 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

One week till Hudson Run...If your are interested please let us know. We need a final head count for lunch by Monday September 22nd. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Chris
Old 09-20-2014, 10:45 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tides,

http://www.tides4fishing.com/us/new-york/haverstraw
Old 09-20-2014, 11:15 AM
Registered

Wow, this year has been a real doozy........ It was looking like I was going to the Hudson run up until yesterday afternoon when I recieved a call from one of my employees who used my pickup to go get some parts. Well not good news for my pickup, he got hit from behind by a large fully loaded box truck and was pushed into a sedan in front of him. Front bumper is destroyed, bed is crumpled and I have it in an auto body shop waiting to hear if the frame is damaged (Totaled or not). With that being said I have no vehicle to tow to Haverstraw....... So it's not looking good unless they tell me its strictly cosmetic, but its not looking good......... I'll post here if anything changes........
Old 09-20-2014, 01:52 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Here's Johnny
Wow, this year has been a real doozy........ It was looking like I was going to the Hudson run up until yesterday afternoon when I recieved a call from one of my employees who used my pickup to go get some parts. Well not good news for my pickup, he got hit from behind by a large fully loaded box truck and was pushed into a sedan in front of him. Front bumper is destroyed, bed is crumpled and I have it in an auto body shop waiting to hear if the frame is damaged (Totaled or not). With that being said I have no vehicle to tow to Haverstraw....... So it's not looking good unless they tell me its strictly cosmetic, but its not looking good......... I'll post here if anything changes........
Willing to help if you would like. I will be in town Friday afternoon. Be more than happy to come get your boat and trailer it for you...I think your what, 30 minute tow to Stony Point Marina? I maybe be way off base since I am from Maryland and really do not know your area very well. Just a thought.

Chris
443-306-4489

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.