Old 01-28-2015, 08:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

About how many miles is the run?
Old 01-28-2015, 09:16 PM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

In the past it has been about 80 miles if we use the ocean leg.
There has been talk of the course changing some this year, but still lots of planning being done so no changes as of yet.
Hope you can attend.

'00 Scarab Sport 302 CC
'02 Cigarette Top Gun TS
'02 PQ 340
'00 PQ 280
'98 Scarab 22
'97 Baja Outlaw 20
'72 Checkmate
'65 Glastron
Old 01-28-2015, 09:35 PM
Registered

Wish everyone attending the best and be safe.
Old 01-28-2015, 10:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BillR
In the past it has been about 80 miles if we use the ocean leg.
There has been talk of the course changing some this year, but still lots of planning being done so no changes as of yet.
Hope you can attend.
Thanks for the reply, 80 miles sounds good. I'm going to try to make it, I have to get the boat back together. I might have a few more boats from my neck of the woods interested also. Are there fuel docks available on any of the stops?
Old 01-29-2015, 07:22 AM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Yes, fuel is readily available.

'00 Scarab Sport 302 CC
'02 Cigarette Top Gun TS
'02 PQ 340
'00 PQ 280
'98 Scarab 22
'97 Baja Outlaw 20
'72 Checkmate
'65 Glastron
Old 01-29-2015, 09:00 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

Hey All,

I wanted to write a quick note letting everyone know that I sent "Wild Baja" a PM stating that I was not thrilled with his tone and that he should be a bit more humble with what he had written in this thread. I shared with him how important this event was to us personally. Wendy and I have had personal contact with this terrible disease that this event supports. My Mom, my Sister Sophie and my Mother N Law. All three of these ladies are doing great and have battled this horrible disease. I also mentioned to him that Bill and all the folks that work so hard to put this event on have the largest Hearts and terrific intentions with all that they do. His response was very classy. I think that he was not meaning to be rude or disrespectful was merely sharing his own opinion. Not saying that what he wrote was correct or kind, just that sometimes we put things into words that come across improperly. I am merely sharing this with everyone because we all work hard. We all want to support this cause and many others. It is important that as we go into the new boating season that we all appreciate each other, our families, the people that sacrifice their time and put forth all their hard work to organize events such as this for all of us to enjoy. We are all very blessed that we get to do things such as this. Their are many others in this world that will never be able to do the things we get to do. I ask everyone to not continue the negative onslaught onto "WILD BAJA". The excitement that we all have for this event and the true joy this event brings to so many does not need to be tarnished with negativity. Wendy and I are extremely excited to see everyone. July can not come fast enough !!!

Cheers,

Chris
Old 01-29-2015, 09:18 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Originally Posted by badmonkey
Hey All,

I wanted to write a quick note letting everyone know that I sent "Wild Baja" a PM stating that I was not thrilled with his tone and that he should be a bit more humble with what he had written in this thread. I shared with him how important this event was to us personally. Wendy and I have had personal contact with this terrible disease that this event supports. My Mom, my Sister Sophie and my Mother N Law. All three of these ladies are doing great and have battled this horrible disease. I also mentioned to him that Bill and all the folks that work so hard to put this event on have the largest Hearts and terrific intentions with all that they do. His response was very classy. I think that he was not meaning to be rude or disrespectful was merely sharing his own opinion. Not saying that what he wrote was correct or kind, just that sometimes we put things into words that come across improperly. I am merely sharing this with everyone because we all work hard. We all want to support this cause and many others. It is important that as we go into the new boating season that we all appreciate each other, our families, the people that sacrifice their time and put forth all their hard work to organize events such as this for all of us to enjoy. We are all very blessed that we get to do things such as this. Their are many others in this world that will never be able to do the things we get to do. I ask everyone to not continue the negative onslaught onto "WILD BAJA". The excitement that we all have for this event and the true joy this event brings to so many does not need to be tarnished with negativity. Wendy and I are extremely excited to see everyone. July can not come fast enough !!!

Cheers,

Chris
I hear that.
My GF, her two sisters, AND her two best friends; all in the past 2-3 years.
All very serious.
All survivors.
I'd have let it lick me if I had to go through what they did.
Old 01-29-2015, 09:27 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
I hear that.
My GF, her two sisters, AND her two best friends; all in the past 2-3 years.
All very serious.
All survivors.
I'd have let it lick me if I had to go through what they did.

I'm so glad to hear that all are doing well. We will drink many a beer celebrating their health come July.....
Old 01-29-2015, 01:31 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Lets get a list of who is signed up! I know about 10 off hand already.
Old 01-29-2015, 04:40 PM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Originally Posted by CBlakeNS
Lets get a list of who is signed up! I know about 10 off hand already.
I "think" our new webmaster will be putting those on the website. Don't know when - however, we have a committee meeting next week and I assume we'll get that info. Got lots of work to do this year, new committee folks to break in. . . . .HAHAHA

'00 Scarab Sport 302 CC
'02 Cigarette Top Gun TS
'02 PQ 340
'00 PQ 280
'98 Scarab 22
'97 Baja Outlaw 20
'72 Checkmate
'65 Glastron

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.