The 2015 Sacandaga Lake Fun Run >

The 2015 Sacandaga Lake Fun Run

Notices

The 2015 Sacandaga Lake Fun Run

Old 04-22-2015, 08:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The 2015 Sacandaga Lake Fun Run

June 27th it is, check out the the link for all the info and attendees list.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1570783249876376/
Old 04-22-2015, 09:25 PM
Registered

How many miles will the run be. Its a beautiful place, we had a great time a few years ago.
Old 04-24-2015, 07:28 PM
Registered

The run is roughly 55 to 60 miles with the stops that Brian has scheduled. Will be a great time as usual!!
Old 05-11-2015, 07:22 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looking forward to the run, meeting up with a buddy from Middletown ny, and his buddy who has a camp on the east side of the sacandaga.
Old 05-12-2015, 05:31 AM
Registered

This run is a super fun. Lanzi's and Sport island pub have always done a great job with the food and the post run party. I would highly recommend it.
Old 05-15-2015, 10:33 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not sure if there are any other threads going about this run, if there are please let me know. Below is some information on the run.

All Proceeds will go to Mountain Valley Hospice

Run will start at Lanzi’s on the Lake
Meeting @ 10:30am and Leaving Lanzi’s at Noon
50/50 Tickets will be sold before and after the Run
Poker Hands can be purchased after the Run @ Lanzi’s

Order of Stops:
1. Conklingville Dam, Raft-Up
2. Sport Island Pub
3. Wally's back bay, they are having music on the water, whoever wants can raft up there and hang out for a little while.

Run will conclude at 6:00 p.m. at Lanzi’s where a dinner buffet will be available with a pre-paid wrist band (wrist band must be purchased prior to the run at Lanzi’s).
Old 05-15-2015, 10:39 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We are looking at changing the 3rd stop and to raft up in back Wally World (Driftwood Park) back bay. They are having a band that is playing on the water and this was a decent time last year, unfortunately they planned the event the same day as our run. I figured that it wouldn't hurt to raft up there for a little while before heading over to Lanzi's for the dinner.

I would like to make sure that we actually leave Lanzi's at Noon. I'd like to see us on plane at noon, not walking down to the boats. We can limit our rafting time at Conklingville Dam to 1/2-hour - 45 minutes and then head to Sport Island from there. If we keep the first two stops in line we should be able to get down to the bands with plenty of time to hang out.

Of course, this is a Fun Run with no schedule that anyone has to follow, but it would be nice if we could stay together as a group and roll into the establishments as one.

Open to suggestions, besides changing the date, this was scheduled last year at the time of the event.
Old 05-15-2015, 01:11 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by vettex1
We are looking at changing the 3rd stop and to raft up in back Wally World (Driftwood Park) back bay. They are having a band that is playing on the water and this was a decent time last year, unfortunately they planned the event the same day as our run. I figured that it wouldn't hurt to raft up there for a little while before heading over to Lanzi's for the dinner.

I would like to make sure that we actually leave Lanzi's at Noon. I'd like to see us on plane at noon, not walking down to the boats. We can limit our rafting time at Conklingville Dam to 1/2-hour - 45 minutes and then head to Sport Island from there. If we keep the first two stops in line we should be able to get down to the bands with plenty of time to hang out.

Of course, this is a Fun Run with no schedule that anyone has to follow, but it would be nice if we could stay together as a group and roll into the establishments as one.

Open to suggestions, besides changing the date, this was scheduled last year at the time of the event.

Hey Brian,

I just talked to Joe about this yesterday and mentioned that I think we should just pull into Wally's and raft there instead of sand Island. So I think that is a good idea. lol
Old 05-15-2015, 01:28 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So where is this "other" event that day? Sand Island? I think I saw on Facebook that my buddy is going to some event on Sand Island that day.

I'm hoping to come up for this run, but I'm only 50/50 right now.

If I come up, I'm gonna grab one of EvilTwin's Arctic Cats and try to skip across the lake.
Old 05-15-2015, 01:46 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Gladhe8er
So where is this "other" event that day? Sand Island? I think I saw on Facebook that my buddy is going to some event on Sand Island that day.

I'm hoping to come up for this run, but I'm only 50/50 right now.

If I come up, I'm gonna grab one of EvilTwin's Arctic Cats and try to skip across the lake.
It is in the bay behind Wally's (Driftwood Park -owned by Wally). You did the snowmobile poker run there with us 2 winters ago.

You should joins us.

And you aren't man enough to handle one of my Arctic Cats! lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.