MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND MAY 22-25 Destin Florida >

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND MAY 22-25 Destin Florida

Notices

Old 05-01-2015, 08:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello to all new to forum it will be the first trip and first out of state rafting up, been to Destin many times but never with the boat. will be staying at the north light marina north of the Crab island site hope to meet some new friends see some nice boats and party are there any other marinas closer foe fuel and food? boat up resturants etc?
Old 05-02-2015, 03:26 PM
Registered

42 views no replys nobody have plans yet ????? or just an un friendly forum?? I am just asking because most of the boating I do is lake Pontchatrain lake Borgne lake Cathrine and Rigolets areas for fishin and playing decided to venture out this year always see all the boats as i cross the bridge there going to Destin or passing through to Panama city. Just asking Im sure I will enjoy the weekend just the same
Old 05-02-2015, 10:00 PM
Registered

Destin sounds fun - I hope to get out there with my boat this summer. For Memorial Day I'll be boating to Ship Island - ever been there?
Old 05-03-2015, 07:53 AM
Registered

Hello dmfracer , haven't been out there yet either but on the way home from Saudi Arabia (work) I may do a test run in a few days prob by this coming weekend fri sat or sunday if weather is nice where do you launch in Biloxi or ???
Old 05-03-2015, 08:00 AM
Registered

check out the North light marina .com where I will put the boat in the water and plan on parking the truck and using the boat as there are many boat up restaurants and sights to check out my hotel is walking distance to the marina. holla back at me man . thanks for the reply