2016 Buffalo Poker Run - August 12-13 - Templeton Landing, Buffalo, NY >

2016 Buffalo Poker Run - August 12-13 - Templeton Landing, Buffalo, NY

Notices

2016 Buffalo Poker Run - August 12-13 - Templeton Landing, Buffalo, NY

Old 12-29-2015, 08:16 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

^^^^ Why would you think that ^^^^ It has a good turn out over a 100 plus entries,

I will be there but most likely as a passenger for the 3 rd year in a row.

I did like course in 2014 better than 2015 but liked the added lunch stop for 2015.

Last edited by BUP; 12-29-2015 at 08:18 PM.
Old 01-05-2016, 04:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ron52732
Glad to see things will go on this year. Not a participant but sure like to watch the happenings. Had some doubts in my mind that the Run would continue. Good Luck !!
Not sure why you would have any doubts that it would continue?? The run was fantastic last year and will be back this year bigger and better than ever!

Last edited by DoczDock; 01-05-2016 at 04:05 PM.
Old 01-07-2016, 09:48 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default 1000 Islands Run

Not to hijack the thread but a positive note- PRA has announced they moved the 1000 Islands Poker Run to Aug. 19-21 so it will not conflict with us here now.
So for those who struggled with the decision whether to go participate or spectate 1000 Isles or participate in Buffalo you can now do both on back to back weekends.
To steal a line from the Bills- Let's go Buffalo!

Last edited by WHIPLASH; 01-07-2016 at 09:53 PM.
Old 01-08-2016, 06:25 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by WHIPLASH
Not to hijack the thread but a positive note- PRA has announced they moved the 1000 Islands Poker Run to Aug. 19-21 so it will not conflict with us here now.
So for those who struggled with the decision whether to go participate or spectate 1000 Isles or participate in Buffalo you can now do both on back to back weekends.
This is great news and it should convince some southerners to make the trip north to take in these two top notch events.
Old 01-08-2016, 09:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by WHIPLASH
I was in on a conversation where they're working on secure parking for guys that want to run both and leave their boat here in between the two runs. Everybody wins
Old 01-09-2016, 12:48 PM
Registered

Received 228 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by Kelly O
This is great news and it should convince some southerners to make the trip north to take in these two top notch events.
we think we have some southerners coming up from tickfaw to this run. going to try to rally some of the northerners who tend to stay north of the mason dixon to head down south
Old 01-13-2016, 05:02 PM
Registered

I'm pumped to be apart of the Board for the Buffalo Poker Run. If anyone has any needs, assistance with rooms, storing boats, location of non-ethanol fuel, etc.. Message me. I will have a Buffalo Poker Run email shortly.

Duramax - If you liked last year's lunch stop just wait for this years. We are very excited for this years Run.

The continuation of this run from year to year depends solely on the shoulders of all participants and sponsors. Last year's award diner said it all, as we, as a boating community were able to raise a massive amount of money for the Excalibur Leisure Skill Center, Inc.

The course route may be changed slightly this year. Lake Erie is a special beast of its own. Multiple course routes will be planned for the safety and enjoyment of all participants and spectators. Depending on the speed capabilities of each vessel, certain parts of the run may not be the ideal while others were designed perfectly for that vessel. The great part of our run is the ability to run the 20 foot performance boat up to the 50+ footer. From V bottom to Cat. We try and make the run enjoyable to all size and speed classes.

Sincerely,

Nick
Old 01-13-2016, 07:23 PM
Registered

Received 228 Likes on 77 Posts

crowney, this will be my first attendance at buffalo! so if it is better than last year that already sounds great ! LOL i need to take it easy this summer learning the new boat but very excited to attend!!
Old 01-13-2016, 09:06 PM
Registered

Received 317 Likes on 174 Posts

Originally Posted by Crowney
I'm pumped to be apart of the Board for the Buffalo Poker Run. If anyone has any needs, assistance with rooms, storing boats, location of non-ethanol fuel, etc.. Message me. I will have a Buffalo Poker Run email shortly.

Duramax - If you liked last year's lunch stop just wait for this years. We are very excited for this years Run.

The continuation of this run from year to year depends solely on the shoulders of all participants and sponsors. Last year's award diner said it all, as we, as a boating community were able to raise a massive amount of money for the Excalibur Leisure Skill Center, Inc.

The course route may be changed slightly this year. Lake Erie is a special beast of its own. Multiple course routes will be planned for the safety and enjoyment of all participants and spectators. Depending on the speed capabilities of each vessel, certain parts of the run may not be the ideal while others were designed perfectly for that vessel. The great part of our run is the ability to run the 20 foot performance boat up to the 50+ footer. From V bottom to Cat. We try and make the run enjoyable to all size and speed classes.

Sincerely,

Nick
Thanks, Nick and thanks for being on the board.

Looking forward to doing the run again.

Padraig
Old 01-14-2016, 07:34 AM
Registered

Received 159 Likes on 78 Posts

Going to be a great Poker Run Season in the North East to say the least this year. Lots of events, and I think great turn outs for all of them. Looking forward to it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.