Central & Western NY Pokers Runs 2016 >

Central & Western NY Pokers Runs 2016

Notices

Central & Western NY Pokers Runs 2016

Old 01-09-2016, 01:12 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Thumbs up Central & Western NY Pokers Runs 2016

Wow! Now that Poker Runs America has moved 2 run dates hat a season it will be this year for Poker Runs in Central and Western New York (if the weather cooperates, of course).
In July there is the ROPA Seneca Lake Battleship Run (July 15-17) and the following weekend, just 2 hours north, the PRA Alexandria Bay/ Clayton shootout run (July 22, 23). Then in August there is the Buffalo Poker Run (Aug. 12,13) and the following weekend the PRA 1000 Islands Run in Kingston (Aug. 19, 20). Next in Sept. is the Elite Poker Runs Grand Island Run (Sept. 9,10) and probably the ever popular, free Oneida Lake Chicken Wing Run (Possible dates are Sept. 17 or 24).
Add to that, just barely outside NY- the Erie Poker Run June 10-12.
What a great time to be a NY offshore powerboater. Some of you out of staters can plan some nice long vacations here and hit several runs or just take the whole summer off and hit all of them! We'd love to have you.
For those back to back weekends it is a definite possibility that arrangements can be made to leave your boat after the runs (Seneca and Buffalo) so it can be easy to get to the 1000 Island the following week. I know it has been mentioned in the Buffalo Poker Run thread and I will mention it in the Seneca Lake Battleship Run thread as well.
In the meantime stay warm and think good poker run season thoughts.
Old 01-09-2016, 04:37 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is going to be a great summer! The switch from abay to clayton this year and the addition of a shootout should make that event huge. I was amazed at the low entry numbers for the run last year. However, there was the largest amount of spectator boats i have ever seen. I could see this looking like the loto shootout after a couple years if they can keep it in clayton where boats like ours are welcomed and not harassed.

Also hope the lake ontario boat n float happens again this year! That was a very fun day and the water was a blast to run in.

There are also a bunch of other great events that arent runs! Blow off day was great, we want to hit the 3 mile bay party this year and a few others. We already have the whole summer planned!
Old 01-09-2016, 05:37 PM
Registered

Received 228 Likes on 77 Posts

rumor has it that ron isnt doing the 3 mile bay party this year.

dont forget about both pirates weekends!! (i think one weekend intersects with buffalo though)

so beyond excited to not be boatless this year!!!

are there any CNY'rs who want to come to tickfaw with us in louisiana may 5-7?? or LOTO mid-late august?

dang i sure hope my wallet can handle this summer
Old 01-09-2016, 07:53 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

We are definitely hitting NY state for runs this coming season....looking forward to it.
Old 01-10-2016, 11:47 AM
Registered

The Oneida lake run is a good one, just a bunch of boaters havin fun no matter what boat you brought.
Old 01-10-2016, 03:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 315duramax
rumor has it that ron isnt doing the 3 mile bay party this year.

dont forget about both pirates weekends!! (i think one weekend intersects with buffalo though)

so beyond excited to not be boatless this year!!!

are there any CNY'rs who want to come to tickfaw with us in louisiana may 5-7?? or LOTO mid-late august?

dang i sure hope my wallet can handle this summer
By 3 mile party are you referring to the pig roast they use to have at 3 mile bay? Was wondering if that was still going I use to hit it every summer before I moved to buffalo and wondered if it was still happening.
Old 01-10-2016, 06:23 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=shepnic74;4392424]By 3 mile party are you referring to the pig roast they use to have at 3 mile bay? Was wondering if that was still going I use to hit it every summer before I moved to buffalo and wondered if it was still happening.[/QUOTEI think they did have it this year but don't remember if it was still the last wknd in june
Old 01-11-2016, 09:53 PM
Registered

Received 228 Likes on 77 Posts

the pig roast with no pig roast.. yes that one lol