18th Henry Yacht club shootout Aug 19-20 >

18th Henry Yacht club shootout Aug 19-20

Notices

18th Henry Yacht club shootout Aug 19-20

Old 03-23-2016, 06:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 18th Henry Yacht club shootout Aug 19-20

August 20 Henry Yacht club will be hosting their 18th annual shootout raffle. This event takes place on the Illinois River between Peoria and Peru IL. Working on lodging and dock package for the weekend. 30.00 per participant gets lunch and dinner plus a chance to win some great prizes. The last 7 years over 1000.00 has been gave away to the winner. For the people heading to LOTO shootout, this will be a great way to start the fun. Like the Henry Yacht club shootout raffle FB page and or follow us on here for the exciting announcements of great things to come. Thanks Rodney
Old 03-24-2016, 11:29 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Have done this for the past 4-5 years. Pretty good time, and the only poker run local to this area. But the name is so weird. lol
Old 03-24-2016, 12:20 PM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Might be the last year for my boat so might just have to do this before heading to LOTO.
Old 04-05-2016, 09:01 PM
Registered

Stopped by Eastport Marina today in East Peoria, IL and they are on board to help with the Shootout. Ronnie the harbor master is very friendly and willing to full fill our needs to make this event great. The marina is top notch with a deep water ramp,fuel,food,and lodging with in walking distance. Ronnie said that he has put in 50 foot boats with no problems. They also have a forklift if needed at this location.

On Friday, I will be stopping by Stoney Creek Inn to talk about rooms. Swung by today but their sales team was out. The General manger was helpful and friendly. The Paradise Riverboat Casio is just a couple miles down the road and Jonah's seafood house is next to the Inn.. Hwy 150 is a 4 lane hwy that runs in front of this location with easy access to Interstate 74 just down the road.
Old 04-05-2016, 11:03 PM
Registered

I am glad the old harbormaster at East Port is GONEEEEEEEEEEEE. The customer service can only get better from here.

If anyone else wants to run up with us, there's a group of us that normally splash that morning at EP and run up to Henry.
Old 04-05-2016, 11:32 PM
Registered

Eastport is really trying to change their image. Thinking of trying something new this year and start at Eastport. Head south to Kuchie's on the water. Then make a stop on Peoria side followed that with East Peoria boat club for lunch. Head North after lunch and the ones that want a longer run can head to Springvalley boat club. Where will be stops in Chillicothe,lacon,and Hennepin plus great beaches along the way. Last boat in Henry by 6 for dinner and drawings. Still working out details. May end up with to places to start

A lot of the boat have been staying in Peoria area and I have invited several more from out of town to come. If anyone has ideas or suggestions to make this event better please speak up. Thanks Rodney
Old 04-07-2016, 01:20 PM
Registered

I like the idea of starting in Peoria. Although the relaxing cruise up to Henry in the morning was always kinda nice too. Gets to be a long day though...Peoria...to Henry....to Peoria...back to Henry....back to Peoria. lol.
Old 08-09-2016, 10:50 AM
Registered

Anyone confirm the stops for this year?
Old 08-09-2016, 01:47 PM
Registered

Stop are comfrimmed for this year. Close to what is listed above. Two starts. Henry and East Peoria boat club. Stops will be listed on your card that you will recieve at sign up. Thanks