Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
About the Toys Tour  and more ..... >

About the Toys Tour and more .....

Notices

About the Toys Tour and more .....

Old 06-08-2016, 04:57 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default About the Toys Tour and more .....

I look forward to the task ahead with great anticipation. There are several items on my agenda. The nain and most important is to peruse all issues pertaining to my health. With the help of a team of doctors and health professional, at present the Doctor count stands at about 10 different doctor and at least twice as many nurses. It is my main task to keep a positive attitude every day. With these concern I still want to look beyond myself and put forward positive work.
My favorite project “ the Toys tour “ is at the forefront of my thought and efforts. As my health is not reliable I am asking that whoever might be able to help with the toys tour please consider becoming a part of this toy collection tour.
I look forward to doing this event for the next 50 years but, I must be realistic.
For those who have always had coming on the toys tour on your to-do list JUST DO IT. I will guarantee that it will be a sensational time . This year the event will be one week later. It will be on the second weekend in DEC . I hope that this might help the attendance . You have to be brave to affront the bone chilling cold in the mid 70’s. feel free to contact me I will do my most to make you feel welcome… we will write more later
Old 06-09-2016, 03:34 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

doctor 11 is now on my team
Old 06-10-2016, 10:52 AM
Registered

Received 97 Likes on 50 Posts

So sorry to hear about your health issues. We had planned to come down last year. But my 23yo was diagnosed with cancer. He has had surgery and is doing very well. So I understand about health issues and a positive attitude. Wishing you a speedy recovery and hope to meet you this dec.
Old 07-08-2016, 09:39 AM
Registered

Received 97 Likes on 50 Posts

Any updates ?