1000 Islands Charity Poker Run >

1000 Islands Charity Poker Run

Notices

1000 Islands Charity Poker Run

Old 03-05-2017, 10:17 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rock Star 38
We can't control what someone might get wrong at the hotel obviously. We in fact got the Hotel to extend any room placement and poker run involvement to Thursday as well just because we are aware that your group and a group from Rochester are all coming in ahead to enjoy a longer trip. And for that we have things planned for you. We will contact the manager at the hotel on Monday am and point this out.. Hang tight for a day. E-mail me your name and contact info. [email protected] Thanks for your patience. Funny part is that another whole group called and it was done right. I'm sure someone just didn't know the right answer for you.
Absolutely. I know you have been doing a great job with this event. We plan on coming in either Wednesday or Thursday for this. I just thought it weird the prices we were quoted. No problem I know mistakes happen. I have made a few myself. Lol

Last edited by EvilTwin; 03-05-2017 at 10:19 AM.
Old 03-05-2017, 01:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Like Rock Star said... as much as we would like to control everything we can't. I know the Hotel has just added some new people, training and getting them ready for the summer season. This place is new and is just getting ready to enter their 3rd season, your group will love this place its gorgeous, add the 1000 Islands to the mix... it just doesn't get any better. We will contact the hotel on Monday and get to the bottom of it. Thank you for participating in this event and your patients. I certainly look forward to meeting you. Bobby C
Old 03-06-2017, 12:19 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

BUP, Yes sir! We are doing it. I talked to your brother about it....
Old 03-06-2017, 12:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sacandaga
BUP, Yes sir! We are doing it. I talked to your brother about it....
hi Joe, Jeff isn't in your boat anymore. lol. Sorry for the mix up. At least your friends had a good laugh.
Old 03-06-2017, 01:22 PM
Registered

Ttt

Last edited by Rock Star 38; 03-06-2017 at 01:24 PM.
Old 03-06-2017, 01:52 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

Doug,

Thank you for taking care of the hotel info. We are all set now. Rooms booked, extra nights of dock slips booked... Looking forward to the event. Thanks again for all the work you are doing to make this a great event!

Chris
Old 03-06-2017, 01:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Doug,

Thank you for taking care of the hotel info. We are all set now. Rooms booked, extra nights of dock slips booked... Looking forward to the event. Thanks again for all the work you are doing to make this a great event!

Chris
Thank you. As you know, these events have a million moving parts. We're working hard to create a great experience. I'm glad you are all set, booked, docks etc. Time flies and we are all looking forward to summer. This year more than usual!
Old 03-06-2017, 05:32 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rock Star 38
hi Joe, Jeff isn't in your boat anymore. lol. Sorry for the mix up. At least your friends had a good laugh.
Thanks Doug. They always have good laughs at my expense....lol
Old 03-06-2017, 07:50 PM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

Ok rooms booked but tell me more about the slips. I think we will be launching Thursday morning.
Old 03-06-2017, 08:02 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

So is there a main hotel that everything is taking place and everyone docking at ? Also what is the cap limit for sign ups ? (boat entries) and is Wed - March 15 the only day to sign up ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.