Kentucky Lake / Kuttawa Cannon Ball Run 2017 >

Kentucky Lake / Kuttawa Cannon Ball Run 2017

Notices

Kentucky Lake / Kuttawa Cannon Ball Run 2017

Old 05-19-2017, 10:25 AM
ben
Registered

Received 35 Likes on 22 Posts

I have a golf tournament that weekend I cant miss so I'm not going to be able to make it this year.
Old 05-19-2017, 03:04 PM
Registered

Received 177 Likes on 114 Posts

If I can find a place to store my boat/trailer for the summer locally this would be a good run for me. Any input on local storage?
Old 05-19-2017, 05:33 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by GLENAMY 242SS
If I can find a place to store my boat/trailer for the summer locally this would be a good run for me. Any input on local storage?
Lake Shore Storage its about 1 mile south of Kentucky Dam Marina my dad keeps his 25' Baja there I think its about $60.00 per month for covered storage and when I was there two weeks ago the had space. Call Kentucky Dam Marina office for information.
Old 05-19-2017, 05:46 PM
Registered

Received 177 Likes on 114 Posts

Have a call into them. A covered slip w/lift & tlr parking would also be good.
Thanks for any help.
Old 05-30-2017, 10:56 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hope you can turn this into a successful event. Definitely miss making the trip to KY Lake for the poker run.
Old 05-30-2017, 03:29 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 503 Likes on 235 Posts

Hoping to have mine back together after a small make over by the 13th so I can make it. If not we will definitely be riding with someone.
Old 06-08-2017, 05:55 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Anyone have any idea how many boats are registered? I'm not on Facebook so I cant see anything there and the registration page does not have a counter. Just curious I'm really hoping there is a decent turn out so run will grow next year.
Old 06-09-2017, 01:47 PM
Registered

Received 80 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by bigredbaja
Anyone have any idea how many boats are registered? I'm not on Facebook so I cant see anything there and the registration page does not have a counter. Just curious I'm really hoping there is a decent turn out so run will grow next year.
Says 28 going, 32 interested. I'm one of the interested, but can't go this year. I'd guess it will be pretty cool for the first year - I believe the Outerlimits guys from up north are bringing their boats down.
Old 06-09-2017, 02:43 PM
Registered
Commercial Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Kuttawa Cannonball Run 2017 !

Hello everyone,
Hope you all are off to a great boating season. The Kuttawa Cannonball Run will be happening next weekend and we hope to see all our friends at Kuttawa Harbor Marina on Friday and Saturday.
If you haven't registered, please go to our website, Kuttawa Cannonball Run ? The official website of The Kuttawa Cannonball Run!
The website has all the information.
All of our sponsors and all the participating marinas have been great helping with this event, so please patronize them.
Also, next year we will NOT have this event on the same weekend as the Lake Cumberland Thunder Run. I want to apologize to those going and putting on that run. It was bad planning on our part and we will be at your event next year!
As for this year, we are excited to bring this to the lakes and look forward to raising some money for a great cause. Sounds like we may even have some boot on the ground in Kuttawa that weekend. Hopefully we can give some of our troops a ride!
We will be doing our best to get everyone a spot in Kuttawa Marina on Friday and Saturday night. No covered slips will be available, but we WILL get you rafted up. HUB's has great food and drinks and will also have a great band for Friday & Saturday night.
Please feel free to email or text me if you need anything at all that weekend.
[email protected]
812-457-0234
Attached Thumbnails Kentucky Lake / Kuttawa Cannon Ball Run 2017-2017-04-08-19.46.20.jpg   Kentucky Lake / Kuttawa Cannon Ball Run 2017-t-shirt-design.jpg  
Old 06-09-2017, 03:14 PM
Registered

Received 80 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by LivelyFountain
Hello everyone,
Hope you all are off to a great boating season. The Kuttawa Cannonball Run will be happening next weekend and we hope to see all our friends at Kuttawa Harbor Marina on Friday and Saturday.
If you haven't registered, please go to our website, Kuttawa Cannonball Run ? The official website of The Kuttawa Cannonball Run!
The website has all the information.
All of our sponsors and all the participating marinas have been great helping with this event, so please patronize them.
Also, next year we will NOT have this event on the same weekend as the Lake Cumberland Thunder Run. I want to apologize to those going and putting on that run. It was bad planning on our part and we will be at your event next year!
As for this year, we are excited to bring this to the lakes and look forward to raising some money for a great cause. Sounds like we may even have some boot on the ground in Kuttawa that weekend. Hopefully we can give some of our troops a ride!
We will be doing our best to get everyone a spot in Kuttawa Marina on Friday and Saturday night. No covered slips will be available, but we WILL get you rafted up. HUB's has great food and drinks and will also have a great band for Friday & Saturday night.
Please feel free to email or text me if you need anything at all that weekend.
[email protected]
812-457-0234
great! Thanks for the info, Jeff!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.