Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
FRG LeGGs fun in the sun POKER RUN >

FRG LeGGs fun in the sun POKER RUN

Notices

FRG LeGGs fun in the sun POKER RUN

Old 07-29-2004, 01:57 PM
AMERICAN SOLDIER

Default FRG LeGGs fun in the sun POKER RUN

Kentucky lake,Barkley Lake, in western KY. This is to raise money for the Family Readiness Group to Send Care packages over seas to Troops in Iraq. If you are able to come please contact EWB here on this site for details. Thanks guys and have a great day.

Old 07-30-2004, 07:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: FRG LeGGs fun in the sun POKER RUN

I'm in. I will be there late Friday night or early Saturday morning. I will be coming from Nashville Tennessee so if anyone wants to follow me up let me know. Better email me at work, [email protected]. This will be a great ride on the BIG LAKE!

If you have never been there, fill up your gas tank and come on. This is for a good organization so lets support them.
Old 08-01-2004, 04:54 PM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

When? How Much?
Old 08-02-2004, 05:13 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by boatfreak28
When? How Much?
I rec. a flyer on it Sat. Looks like starting at Ken-lake Marina , $50.00 to enter,, I take that back, it says starting at the Amphitheater , which is where the Blues Fest. is Held. Here's a Tel# for ya 270-753-8210 or 270-226-9317 ,, Sarg. Bill Sanders
Old 08-02-2004, 09:22 AM
Registered

It would be helpful and might draw more boats if someone could post the details for this run. (when, where, course layout, etc) I will come if I can. If I can't make it, I will send the $50 entry fee as a donation anyway.

Thanks,
Dean
Old 08-02-2004, 10:02 AM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

Same here
I am sending my money in and am going to try to make it. I called the # above and got some info but if someone has the details it might help.
Old 08-02-2004, 08:57 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sat. Morning at the Ken-Lake Marina, Drivers Meeting 8.00am to 9.00am, Slow Boats leave at 9.15, others at 9.30, 1st stop Pisgah Bay, 2nd stop Buzzard Rock, 3rd stop Green Turtle Bay and Lunch (5 dollars), next stop Ky Damn , then back to Kenlake for final stop and awards and Cook-Out. My guess would be around 65 to 70 miles.
Old 08-02-2004, 10:16 PM
EWB
Registered
Platinum Member

I'm in also. Going to stay at Kenlake marina. Going to leave Fri. morning so we can ride some Fri. afternoon. Is anyone else going up Fri.?
EWB
Old 08-02-2004, 11:04 PM
Registered

Hey EWB, nice avatar! What are doing online line this late? Why haven't you checked your voice mail? Call me, it's 11:00 but I'm up too.
Old 08-03-2004, 09:23 AM
AMERICAN SOLDIER

Thanks guys,
for all of the help getting the info out. I was in training for three weeks and the poker run snuck up on me. The info for this event should have been out a month ago. I appreciate everyone that is going to make this run happen. Without boats there would be no run.If you have any questions about the poker run please feel free to call me at the number listed below. I hope that every one will make it down. The weekend is full of events, Not only the poker run saturday,but people on kentucky lake know how to throw down and have a good time. Sunday will be a fun day in the sun to.Saturday night i planned on running back to buzzard rock for the live band that they have every saturday night It is usually a good time. Thanks for all of the support from each and every boater out there. Remember AMERICA WILL SURVIVE!!!!!

Quick Reply: FRG LeGGs fun in the sun POKER RUN

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.