Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Some beautiful pics on http://www.powerboating.be/content/view/268/
Old 07-24-2009, 01:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Today

Kigili are proud to be associated with Powerboat P1
Top Turkish male department store Kigili were so impressed with Powerboat P1's trip to Istanbul it has branded their shop windows with images of the #33 Furnibo boat.

Kigili Managing Director Hilal Suerdem agreed to sponsor the Belgian boat at the Turkish Grand Prix of the Sea in June but went one step further when photographs from the race appeared in his shops.

"The photographs have gone to eight shops so far and there are more to come," says Suerdem. "We were very pleased with the Powerboat P1 experience and was a nice surprise.

"With the Furnibo finishing second in both races, gaining some positive publicity from the event was fantastic.

"I would definitely like to see Powerboat P1 return to Turkey next year and we are very interested in sponsoring a boat at some point during the 2010 season."

Furnibo pilot Pierre Colpin was delighted when he heard the news that his boat was in the male department stores.

"It's great to see our boat in the spotlight and in the Turkish stores," he said. "I am sure this will have a positive effect on powerboating in Turkey and I am delighted for Kigili that we achieved two second places.

"It's always nice if you can please your sponsors with good results and give something back to them. Kigili are now known in Belgium which is great for them, many people are stopping me and asking who they are what they do."

To take a look at Kigili's Spring/Summer 2009 collection, log on to www.kigili.com.tr

Keep up-to-date with all the news in the Championship by signing up to the exclusive Powerboat P1 newsletter. Sign up for free by clicking on www.powerboatp1.com/newsletter