33' Powerplay for sale

Old 08-19-2005, 11:23 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 33' Powerplay for sale

Originally Posted by Mentalpause
Did either of your boats sell yet?
If you're talking about me, I've got a sale pending on my 28 AT. Should be wrapped up & delivered in a few weeks.
Old 08-24-2005, 03:08 PM
Registered

I have not sold mine yet and I do not believe Semper has sold his either. You want one of them? Mine is on boattrader.
Old 08-24-2005, 07:43 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by trader1
I have not sold mine yet and I do not believe Semper has sold his either. You want one of them? Mine is on boattrader.
Nope, just wondering. I am having one built off the old 38 hull that has been modified.
Old 08-25-2005, 07:36 AM
Registered

I Had A 33 Last Year That I Sold . Got A 27 Activator Now But Will Be Selling Soon If The Boat Is Still Around I Will Be Ready For Yours Been Lookig At It For Some Time Now Just Can Not Have 2 Boats At This Time Talk To You Soon Bruce
Old 08-25-2005, 05:05 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by BRC874
I Had A 33 Last Year That I Sold . Got A 27 Activator Now But Will Be Selling Soon If The Boat Is Still Around I Will Be Ready For Yours Been Lookig At It For Some Time Now Just Can Not Have 2 Boats At This Time Talk To You Soon Bruce
Mine is still for sale

Let me know Bruce!! It's an awesome boat, just has a limited use. I like the Powerplay's so much that I want a 33' Powerplay sportdeck version after I sell this one.
Old 08-26-2005, 07:39 AM
Registered

I Know The Feeling Just A Great Boat
Old 08-27-2005, 01:59 PM
Registered

Semper Fi,

I just saw your boat in speed boat magazine. Nice article and boat. Good luck on the sale.
Old 08-29-2005, 01:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Magic Medicine
Semper Fi,

I just saw your boat in speed boat magazine. Nice article and boat. Good luck on the sale.
Thanks

Speed boat magazine? It's in Family and Performance Boating magazine in the November issue.
Old 08-30-2005, 12:57 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

G,

This might be something for you to look at if your boats sells.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...62#post1442262

Did you get any bites from the Poker Run?

Jody
Old 08-30-2005, 01:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jody165
G,

This might be something for you to look at if your boats sells.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...62#post1442262

Did you get any bites from the Poker Run?

Jody
I actually didn't go to the run We had some other "stuff" we had to take care of. It really would have been nice, but also a hassle to bring it back here and then bring it back to Havasu. I don't have anywhere to store it here anyway....my HOA sucks
Old 08-30-2005, 01:42 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Sorry to hear you couldn't go enjoy your boat while showing it off for sale. Woulda been nice.

I have a ski race guy interested in my boat and says he'll probably take it ... for $75k. What a F'in shame. That's all my boat is worth? Feel like I am actually giving it away for that price. This experience selling my boat has kinda soured me on offshore boats. The boat is so incredible (to me at least) but impossible to sell for a reasonable price. Maybe I'll just stick to my little ski boat for a couple years til this memory fades.

Hope you fair better with yours.
Old 08-30-2005, 04:13 PM
Registered

Sorry to hear you couldn't go enjoy your boat while showing it off for sale. Woulda been nice.

I have a ski race guy interested in my boat and says he'll probably take it ... for $75k. What a F'in shame. That's all my boat is worth? Feel like I am actually giving it away for that price. This experience selling my boat has kinda soured me on offshore boats. The boat is so incredible (to me at least) but impossible to sell for a reasonable price. Maybe I'll just stick to my little ski boat for a couple years til this memory fades.

Jody,
I totally feel your pain...I bought mine for $65,000 and then put another $31,000 into it and I can't even sell the boat for $73,500.00....it is a F'n shame. I'm starting to feel the same way. I know I will lose money, but I'm not going to get reamed either. This does suck!!
Old 08-30-2005, 04:23 PM
Registered

Wow, $75k seems like a steal for your boat. I'm surprised that nobody has picked this boat up yet.
Old 08-30-2005, 04:38 PM
Registered

Yeah, and with the price of oil the offshore industry resale prices are not going to go up anytime soon. A discriminating used boat buyer can make a good deal at this time.

I felt the same as you guys selling mine this summer. But everyone else that has held firm on price has also held on to their boats.
Old 08-31-2005, 01:47 PM
Registered

Yeah, and with the price of oil the offshore industry resale prices are not going to go up anytime soon. A discriminating used boat buyer can make a good deal at this time.

I felt the same as you guys selling mine this summer. But everyone else that has held firm on price has also held on to their boats.
I am willing to negotiate to some point...but there comes a point where it makes me sick (like Jody165 said) that it costs us alot of money to fix up our boats and then they aren't worth sh*t. I might have to re-think about getting another performance boat in the future...this has really turned me off to performance boating.
Old 08-31-2005, 07:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
I am willing to negotiate to some point...but there comes a point where it makes me sick (like Jody165 said) that it costs us alot of money to fix up our boats and then they aren't worth sh*t. I might have to re-think about getting another performance boat in the future...this has really turned me off to performance boating.
I feel the same way. More than once I thought it might make more sense to sell the new one when it is done, and just keep the old one. Now I am starting to think just putting a nice tri-toon on the lake might make sense.
Old 09-01-2005, 10:03 AM
Registered

I feel the same way. More than once I thought it might make more sense to sell the new one when it is done, and just keep the old one. Now I am starting to think just putting a nice tri-toon on the lake might make sense.
I am seriously considering that also. This really sucks to sell anything right now, you practically have to give it away
Old 09-03-2005, 06:11 PM
Registered

Semper Fi,

I stand corrected. I guess I get so many boating mags that I get mixed up at what I see in each mag. BTW, it is still an awesome looking boat.
Old 09-05-2005, 12:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Magic Medicine
Semper Fi,

I stand corrected. I guess I get so many boating mags that I get mixed up at what I see in each mag. BTW, it is still an awesome looking boat.
No problem.....thank you for informing me. The reason I asked was because I was wondering if it was in another magazine than the one I was talking about. Thanks for the compliment on the boat.
Old 10-01-2005, 06:42 PM
Registered

Semper Fi....

heres your next boat. Its not officially for sale yet but it will be soon. its a bit dusty from sitting in the shop. The owner is currently installing the fresh motor. it has 598s +- 750 HP ea.
tall deck Merlin blocks, Jesel valve trane alum heads, 8:1 comp. Runs 100mph all day long
Kevlar hull, staggered setup. Never raced. meticulous rigging and wiring.

...it has Bravo ones with Teague upgrades. Thats it.
Attached Thumbnails 33' Powerplay for sale-dscn0212.jpg   33' Powerplay for sale-dscn0211.jpg   33' Powerplay for sale-dscn0204.jpg  

Last edited by BRUCE SEROFF; 10-02-2005 at 11:09 AM.

Quick Reply: 33' Powerplay for sale

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.