Notices

ed Thanks

Old 04-14-2007, 08:49 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up ed Thanks

Just still trying find the back rest for back seat called Bill & Jeff didn't call me back please help if you can thanks what did powerplay use for paint & clear I have to do some touch up .Thanks again for all your help. Mark
Old 04-16-2007, 04:07 PM
Ed
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 34 Likes on 16 Posts
Thumbs up Paint & Upolstery

Mark, PowerPlay used quite a bit of "House of Colors" brand paint & clear, mostly custom mixes, making small touch-ups of scatches & scrapes next to impossible. Get a house of colors color chart & try to match the color, buy the paint, & have a trusted local painter, thats capable of doing blends, paint the area in question. Its the only way. I just walked in the door from visiting Bill Forrestall for you & told him of your plight. I will PM you his cell number. He's waiting for your call.
Old 04-16-2007, 04:14 PM
Registered

Thank you did he say he might have the back rest. Going to paint it myself used color scanner to scan color was going to use choma base or ppg I do have a line on house colors .
Old 04-16-2007, 04:56 PM
Ed
Gold Member
Gold Member

Default Mark...

Bill does not have a PP 33 backrest in stock, he would have to build one from scratch. But I'll let him tell you everything himself, when you call. Yes, we also used quite a bit of PPG base coat/clear coat, which a PPG paint chart can help you with. You have a PM.
Old 04-17-2007, 07:01 AM
Registered

Thank you Ed I will call Bill today .. Really am greatfull for all the info . So Whats the real story with powerplay are they going to be building them again
Old 04-19-2007, 12:31 PM
Registered
Platinum Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ya!! Thanks Ed!!! Tell Bill & Jeff when you see them I'm looking for them. Can't find them lately. Are they still in the same place? Till next time, Blue Skies!!! Robbie

By the way: Did you find those switches and how much?

LOL!!!!!!
Old 04-27-2007, 10:18 AM
Ed
Gold Member
Gold Member

Default Custom Marine Upholstery Visit

Originally Posted by DEFYN GRAVITY
Ya!! Thanks Ed!!! Tell Bill & Jeff when you see them I'm looking for them. Can't find them lately. Are they still in the same place? Till next time, Blue Skies!!! Robbie

By the way: Did you find those switches and how much?

LOL!!!!!!
Hey Robbie, you goof! Good to see you again, as always...Houston's was great! Next time we visit Bill & Jeffrey though, don't forget your pocketbook!!! LOL! Good to see those guys are still banging it out. You have a pm.

Last edited by Ed; 04-27-2007 at 10:20 AM.
Old 04-27-2007, 05:26 PM
Registered
Platinum Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL!!!! Thanks for the info, back down in 2 weeks, I will give you a call!!! Robbie

PS: If stuff was not attached, I would lose it!!! (Note to self "Tape check book to forehead")

Originally Posted by Ed
Hey Robbie, you goof! Good to see you again, as always...Houston's was great! Next time we visit Bill & Jeffrey though, don't forget your pocketbook!!! LOL! Good to see those guys are still banging it out. You have a pm.

Last edited by DEFYN GRAVITY; 04-27-2007 at 05:29 PM.