Powerplay Switches >

Powerplay Switches

Notices

Powerplay Switches

Old 04-27-2007, 07:36 AM
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Powerplay Switches

Does anyone know where I can get the guards that Powerplay installed around the EAO switches on the dash and the hatch switches? I need to try to match the bezels on the new gauges. Here is a picture of the new gauges by the way.

I sent a note to Ed, as he knows all about our boats, just thought that I would ask others.

Thanks,
Mike
Attached Thumbnails Powerplay Switches-gauge-004.jpg  
Old 04-27-2007, 10:01 AM
Ed
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 34 Likes on 16 Posts
Thumbs up EAO Switch Bezels

Hey Mike! Glad to see your 33' is running strong, and the new dash gauges & bezels update it nicely. We never really used actual chrome accessories, but did use polished aluminum. But now that I see it on your ride, it does look very nice. I did some research for you & here are the following part numbers for the EAO brand threaded switch bezel in chrome plastic: # 704-600.4...and in nickel/chrome steel: #704-600.9. We pretty much only used the brushed aluminum switch bezels & had them acid washed & re-anodized whatever tootie-fruity color we were after. On rare occassion, I would have them powdercoated a correlating color we needed, but would not recommend this, as it is more trouble than it is worth, as it fills in the threads too much, eventually chips off, etc...The part number for the clear anodized, brushed aluminum bezel, as they came from EAO, is: #704-600.1 I would suggest you simply buy the chrome plastic version, along with a few spares. www.eao.com or www.eaoswitches.com can help you locate the nearest dealer in the Heath/Dallas area to go through, as small quantities cannot be bought factory direct. EAO's factory phone number, for additional assistance, in Milford, CT., is: 203-877-4577. Need any other help, just ask.

Last edited by Ed; 04-27-2007 at 10:04 AM.
Old 04-30-2007, 06:07 AM
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks!!

Ed, as always, you are an encyclopedia of knowledge. My sincerest appreciation for all the help. You always go above and beyond on this board.

By the way, I am moving back to Palm City in Martin County. Let me know if you are ever in the area. I know at one time you were considering moving up here.

Mike
Old 09-23-2011, 02:05 PM
Ed
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 34 Likes on 16 Posts

To The Top
Old 09-23-2011, 07:58 PM
Registered
Platinum Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ed, Whatzzzzzzz up? Hope all is well!! Where ya been? I need to call ya, talk to you next week, Robbie