Powerplay 25 >

Powerplay 25

Notices

Powerplay 25

Old 02-03-2009, 03:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rhinolineit
Buizilla, it won't let me pm you give me a call at 931-265-9004 whenever you get a chance. By the way baxter is about 15 min from me. I run the boat alot on centerhill!

Frequentflyer, you are right on the driving part! From my understanding the open deck model is a bit heavier, correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks Mike
That's what I have heard too Mike but I have never actually been on a closed cockpit. On my boat you needed choppers though and not cleavers. I ran my boat with Hydromotive 4 blades once and almost cut my veins. My boat needed lift... Dave and Bill had done all the research and tried every combination but I decided to be a bad a$$ and try something different. Suffice to say, I went right back to the chopper 26s. Never did try Cleavers though...

Don't know how your weight distribution is so Cleavers might work...
Old 02-03-2009, 03:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by frequentflyer
That's what I have heard too Mike but I have never actually been on a closed cockpit. On my boat you needed choppers though and not cleavers. I ran my boat with Hydromotive 4 blades once and almost cut my veins. My boat needed lift... Dave and Bill had done all the research and tried every combination but I decided to be a bad a$$ and try something different. Suffice to say, I went right back to the chopper 26s. Never did try Cleavers though...

Don't know how your weight distribution is so Cleavers might work...
I like Bravo I's on mine. I going to try a pair of labbed 28's this spring. The ones I run now are stock 26's. Also going to try a friends Hydromotives and see how it runs.

Frequentflyer which way are you running your props? Mine are spinning out, but going to try spinning them in this year.
Old 02-03-2009, 03:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Powerplay25
I like Bravo I's on mine. I going to try a pair of labbed 28's this spring. The ones I run now are stock 26's. Also going to try a friends Hydromotives and see how it runs.

Frequentflyer which way are you running your props? Mine are spinning out, but going to try spinning them in this year.

My boat would just not run right unless I was running chopper 2s for some reason. I sold it and bought a fishing boat (Bull Dolphin 22') with a laser but when I tried a chopper on it the boat was dramatically different too. The chopper picks the boat up out of the water and gives you a light steering feel. It's strange to describe unless you have experienced a boat with and w/o a chopper. If you can get your hands on some test chopper 2s, try them. Just let me know... I ran my props spinning outward.
Old 02-27-2009, 10:09 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

There is a single o/b 25' on austin craigslist for 15,000 askiung price.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:09 AM
Registered

That's a great price. How did you find that one?

http://austin.craigslist.org/boa/1045930946.html
Old 02-15-2019, 07:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by rhinolineit
I would rather sell it as whole. Thank you for the interest. Mike
is this boat still available by any chance