Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats a 25
Old 12-27-2009, 04:17 PM
Ed
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 34 Likes on 16 Posts

As Jersey Devil stated, that is a 25' PowerPlay, not a 33. Completely different animal. By the way, now that I recall, your hull number is missing some numbers as well, that would have identified the hull length. Now it sounds a bit fishy.
Old 12-28-2009, 07:58 AM
kds
Registered

Default numbers are fishy

Originally Posted by Ed
Yes and no. The numbers/letters at the end are not what they are supposed to be, but... Yes, the "PWN" indicates it was built by PowerPlay in Fort Lauderdale. The "SS" indicates that it is a "Sport Deck" & not a center-console fish boat. More than likely a sterndrive boat, than an outboard powered boat. The "112" is the hull number production sequence. The "E" is the month of the year it was produced/built, meaning the month of May. The "0" is the year it was produced/built, meaning the year 1990. "94" being the model year, 1994. The "L" is an extra letter/number that was never used by PowerPlay & should'nt exist. The four year difference between the year it was layed-up, and the model year in which it was sold, is very long, and unusual...but it did happen a few times at PowerPlay. As previously mentioned, a picture is worth a thousand words.
PWNSS112E094L ,ed it supose to be S5 an not SS and the L isnt supose to be there neither. it supose to be(PWNS5112E094) am i right ED?

Last edited by kds; 12-28-2009 at 08:08 AM.
Old 12-28-2009, 02:40 PM
Registered

I want to thank you all for your help regarding my questions and specially Ed for your excellent knowledge.

Now i have information so i can take this fraud further to the lawyer.

Once again thank you very much you've been very helpful.