38 Powerplay headed to LOTO >

38 Powerplay headed to LOTO

Notices

38 Powerplay headed to LOTO

Old 08-15-2010, 06:14 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by JMS322
Well, I'm here in Florida today. Drove over to where the boat is stored so I would be able to find it easily tomorrow. Leo just happened to be there. Got my first look at the boat in person. All I can say is WOW. The boat is VERY clean. Gel and paint shines perfectly. Only salt damage I could find was a couple of cleat bezels need replacing and 1 cup holder. Everything else looks excellent. Tomorrow I'll do leakdown and compression test, then we'll be good to go. I should probably stick some new plugs in, being as they'll be out.

Congrats.... that boat would of been here in Annapolis if I could of sold my 400SS a few months back...
Great looking Boat... hope everything goes well tomorrow!!!

Pat
Old 08-16-2010, 10:19 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats nice boat!
Old 08-16-2010, 12:15 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Well, I'm here in Florida today. Drove over to where the boat is stored so I would be able to find it easily tomorrow. Leo just happened to be there. Got my first look at the boat in person. All I can say is WOW. The boat is VERY clean. Gel and paint shines perfectly. Only salt damage I could find was a couple of cleat bezels need replacing and 1 cup holder. Everything else looks excellent. Tomorrow I'll do leakdown and compression test, then we'll be good to go. I should probably stick some new plugs in, being as they'll be out.
Congrats, best boat in it's size class..great room, usable cabin and cabin height, and handles the rough stuff about as good as it gets...one over built brick sh!t house.
Old 08-17-2010, 09:50 AM
Registered

How did it go??
Old 08-17-2010, 11:48 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hopefully good.
Old 08-17-2010, 12:19 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 2 Posts

Everything went great. Engines checked out perfectly. Shipper is picking up boat tomorrow morning, shrink wrapping and will be in LOTO by Saturday morning.
Old 08-17-2010, 12:25 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts

Everything went great. Engines checked out perfectly. Shipper is picking up boat tomorrow morning, shrink wrapping and will be in LOTO by Saturday morning.
great! Now lets see some pics!
Old 08-17-2010, 01:06 PM
Registered

Nice....

Congrats again on the deal, sweet boat for sure. have fun with it...

Pat
Old 08-17-2010, 07:18 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by cowisl
great! Now lets see some pics!
I'll post up some pics once we get her to her new home, cleaned up and on the lift.
Old 08-18-2010, 11:01 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Boat just passed through Stuart, fl. Being towed slow by a GMC 2500......looks real good.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.