Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Powerplay
38 Powerplay headed to LOTO >

38 Powerplay headed to LOTO

Notices

38 Powerplay headed to LOTO

Old 09-01-2010, 10:54 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We'll look for you.........we are in Chimney cove 13mm.......no set plans but usually wind up in the cove we met in by the golf course about 15mm....

I'm looking forward to seeing your boat and hearing about how it eats up the rough stuff.........again congratulations, you truly have a beautiful boat.
Old 09-29-2010, 12:29 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lake13oz
We'll look for you.........we are in Chimney cove 13mm.......no set plans but usually wind up in the cove we met in by the golf course about 15mm....

I'm looking forward to seeing your boat and hearing about how it eats up the rough stuff.........again congratulations, you truly have a beautiful boat.
PM me if you can. I'll be at LOTO this weekend and wanted to check out your 33 Powerplay, if you don't mind. Considering picking one up in the future. Thanks!
Old 09-29-2010, 11:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unfortunately I'm stuck in KC this weekend. I would be more than happy to meet up with you sometime so you check out my '33. Everything you have read about Powerplays is true.

I may be there next weekend..........for sure on the 15th. Will winterize that Sunday.
Old 05-12-2013, 11:19 PM
Registered

Received 566 Likes on 339 Posts

Saw you zipping up the lake on Saturday. I remembered the name, but not that it was a PP! If I would have known at the time I might have tried in vane to chase you down and check out the only powerplay on the lake.
Old 05-14-2013, 01:10 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by korvetkeith
Saw you zipping up the lake on Saturday. I remembered the name, but not that it was a PP! If I would have known at the time I might have tried in vane to chase you down and check out the only powerplay on the lake.
It's the only 38 on the lake, but there's a 33. There was also a 33 CC for sale last year there, but not sure if it sold or where it may have ended up.

Surprised John (38) hasn't chimed in here yet.
Old 05-29-2013, 11:07 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by korvetkeith
Sorry just saw this post. Between work, a home remodel project and trying to get a little lake time in I've been super busy. We're at the lake most weekends. If you see me, flag me down or chase me down. I'd be happy to show you the boat. As far as we know there are only 2 PP at LOTO. The LOTO Powerplay club only has 2 rules. 1) you have to own a PP. 2) your name has to be John....... Keytime your half way there, now just buy a PP.
Old 05-29-2013, 11:11 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by JMS322
Sorry just saw this post. Between work, a home remodel project and trying to get a little lake time in I've been super busy. We're at the lake most weekends. If you see me, flag me down or chase me down. I'd be happy to show you the boat. As far as we know there are only 2 PP at LOTO. The LOTO Powerplay club only has 2 rules. 1) you have to own a PP. 2) your name has to be John....... Keytime your half way there, now just buy a PP.
lol Getting some ducks in a row first.

John, I saw you coming into the Grand Glaize no-wake on Saturday around 4pm just as I was heading into the main channel. I was on a mission to get to my dock and test the new lift. Boat looked great.