Notices

My New PP

Old 12-15-2010, 01:50 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

noksi,
I believe you have to be a member. I would be more than glad to post them for you. Send to the email address we have been communiating through and I will post right away.

Fred
Allstar Marine - Latitude Sales
Old 12-15-2010, 09:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

congrats on the PP purchase! I hope to own one someday! guess ill just fart around in my baja for now
Old 12-16-2010, 03:13 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Fixxxer22
congrats on the PP purchase! I hope to own one someday! guess ill just fart around in my baja for now
Thanks!
Old 01-10-2011, 07:19 PM
Registered

Default New Arch Installed

Attached are photos of NKOSI's new to him Powerplay. His boat is exceptionally clean. These photos are of his boat with the new arch which was designed, manufactured, and installed by Dave Pigoni and crew of Custom Pipe Design. Dave manufactures some of the nicest tops available in the industry. He has built an unbelievable arch and leaning post for our newest Latitude which is under construction.

NKOSI,
You should be proud that is a beautiful boat. We wish you the best with it for years to come.

Sincerely,
Fred Brady
[email protected]
410-320-9220

Arch Manufacturer:
Dave Pigoni
E-Mail: [email protected]
Mobile: 754-224-9588
Attached Thumbnails My New PP-juliens-powerplay-new-arch.jpg   My New PP-005.jpg   My New PP-015.jpg  

Last edited by allstarmarine; 01-11-2011 at 05:32 AM.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:16 PM
Registered

Received 292 Likes on 138 Posts

Fred any updates on the skater????? Is the guy totally going through it???
Old 01-11-2011, 06:08 AM
Registered

Adam,
How is it going? Sounds like you are getting ready to paint the Powerplay. Orange should be sweet.
I spoke to the gentlemen that purchased the Skater a few weeks ago to ask if he was interested i the boat lift cradle we had for the boat. At which time I asked how he was making out and he said he had the engines out at the machine shop being freshened, new heads installed, and so on. The drives were still on I believe. He has intentions of going through the entire boat but I believe he is going to get it running, make minor hull repairs, and work the bugs out. Then I guess over next winter tear the boat apart again to complete the cosmetics.

If you know anyone in need of a cat cradle let me know. It is super heavy duty and adjustable.

Have a good one.

Sincerely,
Fred Brady
[email protected]
410-320-9220
Old 01-11-2011, 07:12 AM
Registered

NKOSI,
You should be proud that is a beautiful boat. We wish you the best with it for years to come.

Arch Manufacturer:
Dave Pigoni
E-Mail: [email protected]
Mobile: 754-224-9588[/QUOTE]

Fred,

Thanks for posting these and thanks for all your help.

Dave at Custom Pipe Design really does amazing work and is an allround decent guy. He bent over backwards to accommodate me while my boat was in Florida getting the new arch and awaiting export. He safely stored my boat for a few weeks, assisting with some other last minute bits and pieces I needed to get done and personally delivered the boat to Port Everglades for export. I recommend him highly!
Old 01-14-2011, 07:29 PM
Registered

Nkosi,
My pleasure anytime. We wish you the best with your new ride. My customer that I am building the new Latitude for saw your boat in Dave's shop. He said it is probably one of the cleanest Powerplays he has seen. He was very impressed and said the arch really set the boat off.

Good Luck, if I can help in the future please do not hesitate to call upon me.

Sincerely,
Fred Brady
[email protected]
410-320-9220
Old 01-22-2011, 08:48 AM
Registered

Fred,

Boat arrived safely yesterday. Already been put to the test yesterday in some 4-6 footers coming up from St Thomas to Tortola....
Old 01-23-2011, 10:16 AM
Registered

Great, glad to hear the shipment worked out without any problems. I am sure you new wave crusher looks awesome running across the crystal blue waters. I wish you the best with it. Let me know if you need any help in the future with you boat.

Sincerely,
Fred Brady
[email protected]
410-320-9220