Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Powerplay
The last 33 powerplay >

The last 33 powerplay

Notices

The last 33 powerplay

Old 01-10-2013, 07:45 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That's bc we check the classifieds for complete boats not the swap shop for "projects" that you don't know how to finish. plus with the details I got on the 37 compared with what it actually was, I'm glad I didn't waste my time coming out there. "Ya the 525's sat underwater in saltwater for a while but they should be good, just maybe new computers or something"... LOL
Old 01-10-2013, 10:26 AM
Registered

Received 292 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by ajfisher
That's bc we check the classifieds for complete boats not the swap shop for "projects" that you don't know how to finish. plus with the details I got on the 37 compared with what it actually was, I'm glad I didn't waste my time coming out there. "Ya the 525's sat underwater in saltwater for a while but they should be good, just maybe new computers or something"... LOL
Didnt know how to finish? More like lost interest and Im glad I did because I made out better than if I had finished the boat and tried to sell.

What details about the 37AT? It was a submarine and needed a total refurb if you wanted it 100 percent, but for a guy on a budget, throw it back together and change the $hit as it fails.........If you cant do your own work, then a boat like this would never make sense for somebody, and it would be a waste of their time to look at it.

Same with the 525's, leaked down fine, compression was fine, and they both ran perfect on the floor. so if youre on a budget, run them and if something fails then replace it......

Must be something in the MI water, the only thing you and your cronies do is cry about the used stuff you bought.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:43 AM
Registered

Lol ya the real story never came out until I started making calls, you either didn't know what you had or wanted to deceive people. But like I said good thing you passed, no one wants to see another 33 ruined by salt and neglect.

By the way, you can come check out my 33 anytime, our fresh water keeps it looking factory new and since I'm the one flipping the bill I actually appreciate it instead of losing interest . All in good fun, just entertaining to poke at the spoon-fed
Old 01-10-2013, 11:06 AM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 341 Posts

Tough crowd! But entertaining during a boring cold winter!
Old 01-10-2013, 12:40 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 302Sport
Money is money and i didnt see any of you guys banging my door down for the boat.............
would like to see pics of the powerplay you had with the outboard conversion.. the paint job looked good. maybe the new owner could post on here.
Old 01-10-2013, 12:55 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lil red
Tough crowd! But entertaining during a boring cold winter!
This is nothing. You should see us in person on the water with beers.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:55 PM
Registered

Received 292 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by northernoffshore
would like to see pics of the powerplay you had with the outboard conversion.. the paint job looked good. maybe the new owner could post on here.
Went to the islands, now he doesn't respond to emails and his phone number doesn't work
Old 01-10-2013, 07:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by POWERPLAY J
This is nothing. You should see us in person on the water with beers.

Some of us are total gentleman.

Speaking of which, when the hell are we going to a "gentleman's club".
Old 01-10-2013, 07:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 302Sport
Must be something in the MI water, the only thing you and your cronies do is cry about the used stuff you bought.
Not to be pedantic, but I've heard nothing but great things about his current 33 he just bought used.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:17 PM
Registered

OP- this link has some pics

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/p...-33-today.html

Originally Posted by rlj676
Not to be pedantic, but I've heard nothing but great things about his current 33 he just bought used.
I wasn't going to say anything... Didn't make sense to me either

Last edited by AJ POWERPLAY; 01-10-2013 at 09:27 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.