33 powerplay ( smokin)

Notices

33 powerplay ( smokin)

Old 07-23-2014, 04:22 PM
kds
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 33 powerplay ( smokin)

I am trying to track down this boat. Thanks for your input waycool marine .Interested in it.tnx
Old 01-08-2017, 03:17 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any luck?
Old 01-15-2017, 10:02 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

did it ever show up ?? this was the triple 2.5 outboard 33 , I should never have sold the boat it was very cool
Old 01-17-2017, 07:32 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

That boat is in the south florida area. Last time I heard, they were not seling it. Couple vids on youtube going in and out the inlet. And yes, I think it still has triple 280's. Waycool, what did she run with the 280's when you had it?
Old 01-17-2017, 09:45 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

we did not run the boat hard a lot , saw low 80's on lake Michigan. it was just a very unique boat , those 2.5s screaming behind you was very cool , nothing sounds like it . boat had a history , it was built for nick gagliono [ not sure on spelling ] it had a pink interior , story I was told- nick was screwing around with a cops wife, and they were at shooters in ft. Lauderdale - boat at the docks . and the cop came in and shot them , last rumor was she was still in south fla . he didn't make it . the boat went to Michigan , a friend of mine owned a marina at that time and guy came in to trade it in on a cruiser [2003-04 maybe ] the marina had to chase down title work and found the bank who had it was looking for the boat , payments had not been made . so they bought the boat ,I trade them a new checkmate and some cash , took out the pink interior and replaced with white ,ran it a couple years and shoot out weekend I burned a couple pistons ? had all 3 rebuilt and the gear cases . sold it 2007-08 to natel from new York if I remember $25,000 with fresh motors on a alum trailer , he had it for a year ,put the alien cowls on it . and sold it to a guy in south fla again , heard he traded it in , saw it for sale in the keys . then it disappeared except on u tube.
Old 01-18-2017, 08:56 PM
Registered

What a story. My buddy took a picture with a couple that owns the boat in key west a few months ago. So as far as I know, it is still in south fl. I remember when it was for sale a while back but didnt have the coin at that time. I would have loved to own it.
Old 02-02-2017, 01:46 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Where in South FL? I'll add it to the map.
Old 02-02-2017, 03:10 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by waycool marine
we did not run the boat hard a lot , saw low 80's on lake Michigan. it was just a very unique boat , those 2.5s screaming behind you was very cool , nothing sounds like it . boat had a history , it was built for nick gagliono [ not sure on spelling ] it had a pink interior , story I was told- nick was screwing around with a cops wife, and they were at shooters in ft. Lauderdale - boat at the docks . and the cop came in and shot them , last rumor was she was still in south fla . he didn't make it . the boat went to Michigan , a friend of mine owned a marina at that time and guy came in to trade it in on a cruiser [2003-04 maybe ] the marina had to chase down title work and found the bank who had it was looking for the boat , payments had not been made . so they bought the boat ,I trade them a new checkmate and some cash , took out the pink interior and replaced with white ,ran it a couple years and shoot out weekend I burned a couple pistons ? had all 3 rebuilt and the gear cases . sold it 2007-08 to natel from new York if I remember $25,000 with fresh motors on a alum trailer , he had it for a year ,put the alien cowls on it . and sold it to a guy in south fla again , heard he traded it in , saw it for sale in the keys . then it disappeared except on u tube.
Typical 80's-90's story of South FL.
Old 02-08-2017, 06:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Keytime
Where in South FL? I'll add it to the map.
They were down in key west, but not sure where they live. Just about sure it is south florida because hey were seen coming in and out of haulover a few times.
Old 02-09-2017, 03:02 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Any pics of this ride? Seems like I saw one recently, but not sure.