1998 33' Power Play in Hot Springs, AR

Notices

1998 33' Power Play in Hot Springs, AR

Old 08-27-2014, 09:28 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pinball
the one with 572 s is 10 years older and not the same newer hull .but I agree that is a nice powerplay 2000 for 50 k again why is it for sale so long.
Condition, apparently. The price is right.
Old 08-27-2014, 10:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

25 k now buy and install motors drives and buy a trailor. so your up to over 70k

Last edited by pinball; 08-27-2014 at 10:48 PM.
Old 08-28-2014, 02:57 PM
Registered

Good Luck is all I have to say about this guy in Hot Springs. I have been hot to trot on this boat since I have seen it. Excactly what I was looking for. First, the guy told me that he had it sold to a guy that was showing up the next day with cash money. We negotiated and agreed on a price of 17k with all drives and complete boat less motors and NO trailer. He says its my boat if the first guy doesn't show up. He calls back the next day says the first guy walked and said that he had misreperesned the boat somehow. The issue started to become over the drives. The seller stated to me that he got a million calls on the boat.... a day goes by and I keep asking if we have a deal based upon what we have agreed upon. The guy keeps skirting around the issue about the drives. Then calls back the next day and says that he got a million calls and now wants 21k for the boat with the drives or 17k with out. I told him he was going back on the deal we agreed upon. He said take it or leave it. I said that I dont' do businsess like that and walked. He then calls me back two days later said two other guys he had deals with walked and did I still want the boat...... I said yes. 17k like we talked and he wouldn't agree to the drives and skirted around the issue.. I walked and that was it..... He calls again and says o.k. to 17k but now he doesn't have a bill of sale or MSO.... Still can't produce one. He called again about two hrs ago and wants to know when I am coming to get the boat. I said, who would buy anything without a title, MSO, or any bill of sale or origin. He hasn't responded.

The problem is I really fricken want this boat! The problem is the seller in my opinion will not give me a straight answer. I walked because I am not going to drive 750miles to get there and find out the deal has changed. I am onto something else. Not bashing anyone just stating problems I have so no one gets burned. Watch out......

Last edited by bigwater; 08-28-2014 at 03:01 PM.
Old 08-28-2014, 06:09 PM
Registered

Yep, that's exactly how my experience with the dude went. He sent me a follow up e-mail the other day saying he had someone coming to buy it in a day or so, I said good because I'm no longer interested.
Old 08-28-2014, 08:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ezrizer
Yep, that's exactly how my experience with the dude went. He sent me a follow up e-mail the other day saying he had someone coming to buy it in a day or so, I said good because I'm no longer interested.
he s doing it all wrong and will be lucky to get 12k when he s done burning all his bridges.
Old 08-28-2014, 10:02 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A seller that conducts himself like that makes me really leery of boat condition.
Old 08-29-2014, 12:16 AM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

I would watch out for this sale as this is correct he had 17 k listed for everything but motors at first. It sounds like it was or had a mechanics lien at one time or possible still does. This guy says he bought the boat and no paperwork.

I would watch out for maybe forged paperwork on this deal. Way too many stories on this deal. I was very interested, seen this boat listed as soon as it was up here. Things do not add up so beware as I can not get a straight story either nor make any sense why he even listed this boat for sale as it seems he really can not make his mind up what and how to sell this boat plus paperwork issues. Beware.
Old 08-29-2014, 09:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bigwater
Good Luck is all I have to say about this guy in Hot Springs. I have been hot to trot on this boat since I have seen it. Excactly what I was looking for. First, the guy told me that he had it sold to a guy that was showing up the next day with cash money. We negotiated and agreed on a price of 17k with all drives and complete boat less motors and NO trailer. He says its my boat if the first guy doesn't show up. He calls back the next day says the first guy walked and said that he had misreperesned the boat somehow. The issue started to become over the drives. The seller stated to me that he got a million calls on the boat.... a day goes by and I keep asking if we have a deal based upon what we have agreed upon. The guy keeps skirting around the issue about the drives. Then calls back the next day and says that he got a million calls and now wants 21k for the boat with the drives or 17k with out. I told him he was going back on the deal we agreed upon. He said take it or leave it. I said that I dont' do businsess like that and walked. He then calls me back two days later said two other guys he had deals with walked and did I still want the boat...... I said yes. 17k like we talked and he wouldn't agree to the drives and skirted around the issue.. I walked and that was it..... He calls again and says o.k. to 17k but now he doesn't have a bill of sale or MSO.... Still can't produce one. He called again about two hrs ago and wants to know when I am coming to get the boat. I said, who would buy anything without a title, MSO, or any bill of sale or origin. He hasn't responded.

The problem is I really fricken want this boat! The problem is the seller in my opinion will not give me a straight answer. I walked because I am not going to drive 750miles to get there and find out the deal has changed. I am onto something else. Not bashing anyone just stating problems I have so no one gets burned. Watch out......
ha ha now he changed his pics and says SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY . . THATS AWESOME ,
Old 08-31-2014, 06:24 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

So now the overpriced dream boat has no title?
Old 09-11-2014, 07:52 PM
Registered

Any updates on this pp? Did it sell?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.