Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Powerplay
1998 33' Power Play in Hot Springs, AR >

1998 33' Power Play in Hot Springs, AR

Notices

1998 33' Power Play in Hot Springs, AR

Old 09-14-2014, 01:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am in the serious market for a 33 PP. It's what I've wanted for some time. I would take a good look at a 28. But want a twin engine boat for sure. I like to run across lake michigan several times a yr. Do u know if something out there pinball?
Old 09-14-2014, 02:08 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by bigwater
Yup. What a joke. Saw that the boat was relisted again. Funny that he didn't show pics of drives or the transom. What else will be missing. Also in did hear that the boat did have a sweet tubular platform on the boat that was rumored to have been taken off by then previous owner. But who really knows? What shocks me worse is that after screwing around serious gentleman and business men.... why in the world.would you put your full name and your business name on the listing. If he can't be straight on a basic sale or honor his word... what in the world would make me do business with him. Just my 02 cents.
The new pictures show the bench seat is missing
Old 09-14-2014, 02:20 PM
Registered

I am in the serious market for a 33 PP. It's what I've wanted for some time. I would take a good look at a 28. But want a twin engine boat for sure. I like to run across lake michigan several times a yr. Do u know if something out there pinball?

the thing is in a 28 twins are not the way to go .small blocks and to heavy sits to low . they only made about 13 and mostly outboards and only 2 pleasure single inboards .
boat originally had I think like 500 hp . the boat I have was the one that was in the boat shows and magazines. it has now a 502 with whipple 725 hp
imco shorty drive and will blow off any 28 with twin inboards. sits nice and light and go to any 28 s available c blog and post 106 and 107

Last edited by pinball; 09-14-2014 at 02:59 PM.
Old 09-20-2014, 11:08 AM
Registered

Lake pirate 1. Empty your message box if you want to see my reply.
Old 09-20-2014, 12:56 PM
Registered

Lake pirate 1. Empty your message box if you want to see my reply.
Old 09-24-2014, 12:26 PM
Registered

Yup. What a joke. Saw that the boat was relisted again. Funny that he didn't show pics of drives or the transom. What else will be missing. Also in did hear that the boat did have a sweet tubular platform on the boat that was rumored to have been taken off by then previous owner. But who really knows? What shocks me worse is that after screwing around serious gentleman and business men.... why in the world.would you put your full name and your business name on the listing. If he can't be straight on a basic sale or honor his word... what in the world would make me do business with him. Just my 02 cents.
maybe its time to buy it with trailor and drives and title for 15000.
Old 09-24-2014, 01:18 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It will be interesting to see where this one ends up.
Old 09-24-2014, 07:43 PM
Registered

ive never seen a powerplay 28 0r 33 that did not have the powerplay logo on front of bolsters.
Old 09-24-2014, 09:10 PM
Registered

The guy messaged me on this site that's it's still for sale and he didn't have enough time to post pics and such... I messaged him back. And asked him to honor our original agreement again but this time I would pay him to drive it to michigan so that my time wouldn't be wasted if he decided to change the deal again at the last minute. All I've heard back is crickets......
Old 09-24-2014, 09:50 PM
Registered

The guy messaged me on this site that's it's still for sale and he didn't have enough time to post pics and such... I messaged him back. And asked him to honor our original agreement again but this time I would pay him to drive it to michigan so that my time wouldn't be wasted if he decided to change the deal again at the last minute. All I've heard back is crickets......
maybe he can put the rear seat and step plates and swim platform in the back of his truck also

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.