cc 33 on c/l >

cc 33 on c/l

Notices

cc 33 on c/l

Old 11-08-2015, 08:11 AM
Registered

Received 566 Likes on 339 Posts

Originally Posted by kakarot
I had booked the flight that same day u called the air port and every major car rental close by to reserve a Tahoe or any big SUV/Truck and no one had so I canceled the flight to go on car from down here, I den dude txt to send me the address this is what he wrote and I quote

"Just got out of another meeting with company I work for . I'm going out of town for about a week will contact you when I know for sure I will be back . "

Am just Gona buy me a hull and have. Fiberglass guy make it all new of foam or just wait till something sporty pops up for sale with a pair of 300xs or triple even better lol
Lots of boats started to go wood free in the mid to late 90s. There isn't like a single source list anywhere so you have to inquire about each brand individually. All marlagos are wood free as far as I know. Early 2stroke boats can be bought around 30k. Later 4stroke boats are atleast double.

I got a decent deal on my 01 that was repowered with suzuki 4 strokes. But the 4 stroke boats seem to command so much more that you could buy an early boat and repower with suzuki 300s for less.

It sounds like you're cool with 2 strokes though. There was one on the FL west coast last year that had 300x on it. That's the only one I've seen with them, haven't seen a 300xs boat. The X is faster and thirstier and that boat could probably go 70mph setup right. He wanted $70k which is too much imo. The buyers have spoken and they generally demand 4 strokes. Good luck.