Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Powerplay
rebuilding my 33 >

rebuilding my 33

Notices

rebuilding my 33

Old 04-16-2017, 06:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you disassemble ram you can cut a pice of PVC or metal pipe that fit over ram. If you use metal pipe debur it. The metal pipe will work as the cyndinder is full of oil and the pipe won't mark up ram. That's the cheap way. Here's a link to a pictures of the Mercury spacers I found on Internet if I remember I think you can use up to a maximum of three spacers per ram. I didn't look part number up just using this link to show want the Merc part looks like. The Merc part is easier to put in, just unscrew caps and slip spacers in. The pipe way you have disassemble the cylinder to slide the pipe over the ram.. https://www.google.com/search?q=merc...VXoKgIfv5YJ9M:
Old 04-16-2017, 07:10 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

thanks !
Old 03-15-2018, 12:28 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What’s the latest on the Powerplay, Northernoffshore?
Old 03-15-2018, 11:02 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i haven't had enough time( or money)between making my building bigger and some other stuff.... long blocks are done with dart 308 heads and stock 502 bore, hp 500 intake and cams, and quick flow 850's still need painting and some stuff , just ordered steering lines and cables etc. for it. My goal is to get it in a climate controlled area to put it all together over the summer.. Between the spectre ,velocity and the powerplay projects I have going.. I think I need to clone myself and bank accounts....but thanks for interest