Bought the Avenger >

Bought the Avenger

Notices

Bought the Avenger

Old 07-25-2005, 02:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Bought the Avenger

Wally, I went to Smoke and then spent some time in Seattle.

Anyway, which impeller did you have to replace? What happened? The port one was new.

I really miss that boat. I'm gonna bypass the viper and shoot for a 380 hence my length questions.

I've read perfectmix's speed numbers with twin 500's and I'm guessing twin 502's will be running low 60's? Anyone know? I think the 496 HO's run pretty good but not sure. I have read, here, that the best setup is running the blue juice, who can argue? But I have found some super clean 380's with 502's and just wonder if that's a good setup. My old boat would do almost 70 GPS and don't want to go backward for the extra size. If I could run the same speed and get the extra length I think that will be fine.

I think this is my longest post so sorry to ramble. I've been gone for a while and just got back to a PC.