Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Loto Shootout

Old 08-15-2005, 12:34 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Shootout only 12 days away Cant wait we leave in only 10 days .

We need to still try to get all of the OSO PQ owners together down there.
Who is doing the poker run on Friday?
Why dont all the PQ's get together on Friday at Frank and Louis around 6:00pm or so. If anybody has any other ideas please speak up. Hope to see all of you real soon.

Thanks Rich.
Old 08-15-2005, 02:01 PM
Registered

Received 217 Likes on 112 Posts

Friday at 6:00pm it is!

by the way where is Franks and Louis?
Old 08-15-2005, 02:23 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by boatnt
Friday at 6:00pm it is!

by the way where is Franks and Louis?
Rich - If many folks don't know where Frankie and Louie's is you might be better off meeting up in front of Ozark BQ then leading them back in that cove.
Old 08-15-2005, 03:43 PM
Registered

I hate to admit it but we are having second thoughts as the lake gas is approaching and will probably be above $3 bucks a gallon. Between towing the Revenge 3 1/2 hours one way and the boating we have planned on doing at LOTO, it could be one serious expensive weekend.

I have decided long ago that if it was something I enjoyed doing (like boating), I would not let cost be a deterent. However, I am starting to think twice about that. $400-500 bucks worth of gas money will buy me my GPS speedo.........

This really stinks!
Old 08-15-2005, 04:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dave98
I hate to admit it but we are having second thoughts as the lake gas is approaching and will probably be above $3 bucks a gallon. Between towing the Revenge 3 1/2 hours one way and the boating we have planned on doing at LOTO, it could be one serious expensive weekend.

I have decided long ago that if it was something I enjoyed doing (like boating), I would not let cost be a deterent. However, I am starting to think twice about that. $400-500 bucks worth of gas money will buy me my GPS speedo.........

This really stinks!

You can just anchor up and think about all the gas the guys racing are using....
Old 08-15-2005, 05:13 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Well I've got it figured that towing down and back at $2.70 for diesel will cost 4 tanks about $250.00. Then the boat 1 tank just for the run on Friday is going to be $600.00 and then one tank for the rest of the weekend $600.00 then we are staying through Labor day. God only knows how much drinking will happen $5.00 here $20.00 there WAIT WAIT now that I think about it this is depressing oh well I guess I will just have to go boating and not think about it.

Its only money and besides you will have all winter to save up again for next year. Remember summer is coming to a quick end

Hope to see you there.

Rich.
Old 08-15-2005, 06:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PWRQWST
Well I've got it figured that towing down and back at $2.70 for diesel will cost 4 tanks about $250.00. Then the boat 1 tank just for the run on Friday is going to be $600.00 and then one tank for the rest of the weekend $600.00 then we are staying through Labor day. God only knows how much drinking will happen $5.00 here $20.00 there WAIT WAIT now that I think about it this is depressing oh well I guess I will just have to go boating and not think about it.

Its only money and besides you will have all winter to save up again for next year. Remember summer is coming to a quick end

Hope to see you there.

Rich.
Yeah, I was out with Colette Saturday nite and stopped and filled up her car. She commented on how great it was that I filled it for her. I told her I would look for her to return the favor on the boat .

I know what I am going to ask for for Xmas. The gas stations could make a killing this year selling gift cards for gas.

I've got a discover card right now that pays 5% cash back on gas, and double that if you take certificates for certain stores. I shop at several of the stores. The 10% is starting to add up quick. I figure everytime I fill up the boat I will get about $70 in coupons and $40 back from the state of Missouri. At least it is better than nothing.
Old 08-15-2005, 07:23 PM
Registered

Do you think it will look odd if I strap 2 trolling motors to the back of the boat???

Screw it, come December I won't remember the money but I will remember the trip

Gonna be a sausage fest though, now my brother is in so that means 6 guys (with 6 gas cards).

Rich, your gonna have to take our local marina manager on your boat if we can convince him to go. I think flying rob's boat on Saturday has peaked his interest. I took a miller lite shower on that ride..........
Old 08-15-2005, 08:50 PM
Registered

Are you guys going out to Clinton this weekend? Not sure but I think Colette and I are going to Kewanee to look for furniture for the new place on Saturday. Maybe go out Sunday. I still have the dominator so could take it out again. The guy has not come to get it yet, and wanted me to store it for him for another month....

Quick Reply: Loto Shootout

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.