Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Powerquest
Let's see and hear about your Mods! >

Let's see and hear about your Mods!

Notices

Let's see and hear about your Mods!

Old 10-16-2005, 09:19 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Let's see and hear about your Mods!

We were up for just the Saturday thing also. Sorry to hear on the prop!
We got caught up on a log for a bit but no damage. There were several people that hit things that day. All in all we enjoyed the afternoon and would be willing to go back. Just wish there would have been a better place to raft to meet more people. Wasn't sure how the crowd would be so the kids stayed home. Next year we'll bring them along. Seems to be a more family event.
Old 10-18-2005, 06:56 PM
Registered

Speed Demon, Just wanted to thank you for posting the pics of your tabs. I has going to order some Martini Tabs and called insta trim and save $250. Only difference is Martini's were purple and these will be black. For $250 savings black looks pretty good.
Old 10-18-2005, 08:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fast Forward,

No problem. I hope they work great for you. Let me know how things turn out.
Old 10-24-2005, 06:21 PM
Registered

Speed. Just got the new tabs in today. The folks at Insta Trim made me a pretty good deal on a set of the 16" dual ram tabs. Holy cow!!!! Are thoose things heavy. 1/4" stainless flat stock! For some reason I thought they were aluminum. Much better quality over the Bennits.
Old 12-12-2005, 11:43 PM
Registered

Does anyone know if i can put bolster seats in...my 26 sls doesn't have them and i REALLY want them...if i can, do i get them from PQ (if they didn't shut down)....and how do i install them...thanks for your help!
Old 12-13-2005, 08:58 PM
Registered

If I can locate my CD from the Rally I may have some pics
Old 12-30-2005, 12:02 PM
Registered

Re: Let's see and hear about your Mods!

I am planning on taking the turbolator plates from my Mag HO exhaust manifolds. I also plan on installing diverters and less restrictive exhuast tips. Currently I have the Corsa Quick-n-Quiet II which exits the exhaust from the transom and the prop at the same time.

I would also like to, depending on funds, install a GPS speedo in the boat. And again, depending on funding, I need to upgrade the stereo with a sub woofer.

Probably, in the end, I will be lucky to fill it with gas!
Old 12-30-2005, 03:25 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Dave, what kind of tips do you have now? Mine came with the Corsa muffled tips. I replaced those with the non muffled Corsa tips. No real gain on top end, but MAN what an improvement on sound! But....it is nice being able to hit the exhaust switch in the no wake zones and while docking at restaurants and such. Keeps the non go-fast crowd from turning a mean eye.

It will be interesting to see what your gains are by removing the plates. I have read mixed results front what I have seen posted by others.
Old 01-01-2006, 07:20 PM
Registered

Macklin,

I have the muffled Corsa tips also. We lease a covered slip (with a bunch of house boaters) and and you are right, it will be nice to shut off the sound if need be. The neigbors are pretty cool and we do not want to keep waking them up at oh-dark thirty.
Old 03-16-2006, 06:26 PM
Registered

Here is the TV I put in, 20 incher I still have the trim piece being made at this time but it will go around the TV and with any luck take out the little bit of wobble I have left.

Im also doing the tunes, I elected to put the subs in the back of the gunnels. Dont have a clue how they will sound, just did not want to cut out two huge holes under the back seat and loose the storage.

I will post more later.
Attached Thumbnails Let's see and hear about your Mods!-dscn1219-small-.jpg   Let's see and hear about your Mods!-dscn1221-small-2-.jpg  

Quick Reply: Let's see and hear about your Mods!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.