Boat is gone >

Boat is gone

Notices

Boat is gone

Old 12-05-2005, 08:25 AM
Registered

Received 104 Likes on 59 Posts
Default Boat is gone

Well I finally sold my boat. Go figure, I had it for sale all summer and someone buys it in December. I'll miss it. It was the best boat I have ever owned. Someone got a real sweet 260 for 24K I'll tell you that! So now I am boatless, and I will be for a while. We're doing the motorcycle thing, and are planning on moving south. So, big goings on in my household right now. I'll still be reading the forums everday though. Here's to Powerquest, they build a hell of a boat. And I hope they continue too.
Old 12-05-2005, 08:40 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Boat is gone

Originally Posted by Gary C
Well I finally sold my boat. Go figure, I had it for sale all summer and someone buys it in December. I'll miss it. It was the best boat I have ever owned. Someone got a real sweet 260 for 24K I'll tell you that! So now I am boatless, and I will be for a while. We're doing the motorcycle thing, and are planning on moving south. So, big goings on in my household right now. I'll still be reading the forums everday though. Here's to Powerquest, they build a hell of a boat. And I hope they continue too.
good price what year was that boat
Old 12-05-2005, 10:22 AM
Registered

Received 104 Likes on 59 Posts

It was a 1998. I had it for sale all summer for 28K. I had 1 person come look at it. But he had no money. He loved it though. I decided that it had to go so I lowered it to 24K as a blow out winter price and I started getting all kinds of hits. Of course then everyone was offering 20 for it and I told them all to take a hike So, the first person that came with the money bought it. It's a steal for that price, but it was time to move it, so I did. I have no doubt that I would have gotton 26K in the spring. I really think that being from a salt water area hurt the resale. Although, I did get it for a real good price when I bought it 4 years ago, so don't feel too bad for me
Old 12-05-2005, 10:38 AM
Registered

i thought i saw it on the other site speed....
Old 12-05-2005, 01:48 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Gary C
Good luck in all that you do, and hopefully you will own anouther PQ in the future

Rich.