Notices

Is PQ still in Business?

Old 08-09-2006, 07:48 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Is PQ still in Business?

Originally Posted by enticer
Rick, Mike and Mandi all up standing people and gave the manufacture a great name with all the top notch customer support
Including my problems and needs
I concur.
Old 08-23-2006, 09:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hang in there, people. I'm one of the die-hard employees who have been following the threads with great interest since we were cut loose last September. Some of the rumors have been entertaining, if innacurate. It takes a lot of guts to put your money where your mouth is, the buyer is too smart to close without addressing some of the old messes left behind by the previous regime. Take heart, PQ fans, there should be some exciting and positive news forthcoming. Please understand that I can not spill all that I know because of the confidential nature of most of it. Just don't be discouraged by people who drive by the plant once in a while, or think they know someone who used to know someone who may know something. Business is business, and the buyer and those of us who remain are motivated to crank out a quality product and uphold the good name going forward. Stay tuned.
Old 08-23-2006, 10:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BigDogMoose
Hang in there, people. I'm one of the die-hard employees who have been following the threads with great interest since we were cut loose last September. Some of the rumors have been entertaining, if innacurate. It takes a lot of guts to put your money where your mouth is, the buyer is too smart to close without addressing some of the old messes left behind by the previous regime. Take heart, PQ fans, there should be some exciting and positive news forthcoming. Please understand that I can not spill all that I know because of the confidential nature of most of it. Just don't be discouraged by people who drive by the plant once in a while, or think they know someone who used to know someone who may know something. Business is business, and the buyer and those of us who remain are motivated to crank out a quality product and uphold the good name going forward. Stay tuned.
Welcome - I think you'll find a lot of positive suggestions from us die-hard owners (first order of business - fix the POS hatch ram!!! )
Old 08-24-2006, 07:46 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BigDogMoose
SWEEEEET!!!! Were you the interior guy for PQ?
Old 08-24-2006, 11:21 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by dockrocker
Welcome - I think you'll find a lot of positive suggestions from us die-hard owners (first order of business - fix the POS hatch ram!!! )
Time for that when we're back on the payroll.
Old 08-24-2006, 06:09 PM
Registered

Old 08-24-2006, 06:44 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's great news!
Old 08-28-2006, 07:05 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Let us know maybe you can have an open house once your open again and will come up and help clean up the place (for some old parts that might be laying around ) Good luck.

Rich.
Old 08-29-2006, 05:20 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Open House sounds like a good idea. With the season ending soon, I'm sure the turn out would be good.
Old 08-29-2006, 03:03 PM
Registered

I had an interesting conversation Saturday in Party Cove at LOTO with a couple of guys who ended up at the back of my boat.

Apparently my boat was built for the owner of PQ in 93 and has some unique things about that graphics that only that boat had (learn something new every day) but in talking with these guys thay also said that the deal is done and just needs to have the t's dotted and it i's crossed.

Again just a party cove conversation, but it was great news none the less

Quick Reply: Is PQ still in Business?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.