Rally at shootout

Notices

Rally at shootout

Old 08-22-2006, 06:14 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Rally at shootout

Yes sir. What are your plans for Friday's run? Weve got room if you need.

14 hours tell we take off.
Old 08-23-2006, 07:44 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by PWRQWST
Yes sir. What are your plans for Friday's run? Weve got room if you need.

14 hours tell we take off.
Thanks man, I appreciate it!! I'm leaving after work Thursday for LOTO and will be on the F-4 for Friday's run.
Old 08-23-2006, 11:57 AM
Registered

We are now NOT pulling our boat down. The truck I was going to use is not available to me now. Man, I need a new truck!

We will still be there at the Shootout but on a friend's Formula.

Be safe and have fun all!
Old 08-28-2006, 07:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Dave it was good to see you again, Hopefully will get to see that boat next year

Rich.
Old 08-28-2006, 07:21 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Well we did not have much of a rally but I did get to meet some new people while at LOTO.

Jim and Mary where able to make it from Minnesota after a wild ride on the way down Glad to meet the both of you.

Also saw Dave and his lovely bride, even though the boat did not make it they were there having fun.

Meet some other PQ owner while down and told them about OSO so hopefully we will be talking to some new people soon as well.

I ran in the Shootout this year on Sunday since no one else in a PQ would First run was bad trying to get all I could I slowed down to 73 mph (plus I was nervous) , but after calming down I was able to run 78 my second time not so bad on calm water I guess, even though the announcers called my boat a BAJA I don't get it I guess they could not read Powerquest across the fairing.

Over all it was a great weekend and hope to see you soon or at least at next years Shootout.

Rich.
Old 08-29-2006, 02:59 PM
Registered

It was great to see all the PQs this year at the SHootout. I saw 5 at Shooters Friday night but I do not knwo if any of the other ones were in the Stereo Competiton.

I did my damndest, but still only managed 3rd place but was at 140.4 db so I feel pretty good.

Saw some nice nice PQs and it was great seeing a bunch in one place.

Now when is the shootout next year
Old 08-29-2006, 03:45 PM
Registered

Rich, You da'Man. Nice run. We were all cheering for you.

The other 1/2 owner of my boat (wife) has agreed we can run next year. I know it is no indication of anything but the guy who won my class last year ran 71 mph. I am consistently running 77-78 in heavy water.
Old 08-29-2006, 09:06 PM
Pressurized
Platinum Member

Rich, nice to meet you at Shooters on Friday. You have a great looking boat. Even Mary commented how clean it was.
Glad to hear you took a shot at running. What class were you in and what speed won the class ?.

Was really nice to see so many PQ's down there as we seldom see any up here.
Old 08-30-2006, 08:14 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by performancemary
Rich, nice to meet you at Shooters on Friday. You have a great looking boat. Even Mary commented how clean it was.
Glad to hear you took a shot at running. What class were you in and what speed won the class ?.

Was really nice to see so many PQ's down there as we seldom see any up here.
Jim great looking PQ. Hopefully your trip home went better.

I ran with a 1999 38 Slingshot that ran 83 mph and won the class, he has won the class since 1999, Nice guy named Charlie boat is named Nauti Girl.
Old 08-30-2006, 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by PWRQWST
Well we did not have much of a rally but I did get to meet some new people while at LOTO.

Jim and Mary where able to make it from Minnesota after a wild ride on the way down Glad to meet the both of you.

Also saw Dave and his lovely bride, even though the boat did not make it they were there having fun.

Meet some other PQ owner while down and told them about OSO so hopefully we will be talking to some new people soon as well.

I ran in the Shootout this year on Sunday since no one else in a PQ would First run was bad trying to get all I could I slowed down to 73 mph (plus I was nervous) , but after calming down I was able to run 78 my second time not so bad on calm water I guess, even though the announcers called my boat a BAJA I don't get it I guess they could not read Powerquest across the fairing.

Over all it was a great weekend and hope to see you soon or at least at next years Shootout.

Rich.
Rich,
The official speed from the Shootout has you running 77mph. We are all proud of you on Dock 3 for representing PQ and Clinton Lake at the LOTO Shootout.
Good job,
Rob

Quick Reply: Rally at shootout

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.