29 enticer cover >

29 enticer cover

Notices

29 enticer cover

Old 11-19-2006, 09:29 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 29 enticer cover

I have a factory mooring cover from my sold 98 29 enticer. Looking to get rid of it , it only had 3 seasons of use, no rips or tears. Thinking of putting it on e-bay, any idea in what price range its worth ? Thanks.
Old 11-19-2006, 09:48 AM
Registered

Default Re: 29 enticer cover

Seems to me there were a couple enticer on ebay a couple weeks ago. If I recall correctly they were $250 to $300. You may want to check the completed section to verify the true sales prices
Old 11-19-2006, 11:51 AM
Registered

Default Re: 29 enticer cover

Originally Posted by Fast Forward
Seems to me there were a couple enticer on ebay a couple weeks ago. If I recall correctly they were $250 to $300. You may want to check the completed section to verify the true sales prices
Thanks fast foreward
Old 05-21-2007, 10:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Johnny B, you ever sell this cover?
Old 05-22-2007, 08:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by dockrocker
Johnny B, you ever sell this cover?
No I kinda forgot about it. You know " out of sight out of mine".
Old 05-23-2007, 09:48 PM
Registered

I might be interested - my cover for my '96 is getting a little worn. I'm wondering if the snaps would line up, though. My boat is a '96.
Old 05-24-2007, 02:34 PM
Registered

I might be interested - my cover for my '96 is getting a little worn. I'm wondering if the snaps would line up, though. My boat is a '96.
I just had a new cockpit cover made. $500
Old 05-24-2007, 07:30 PM
Registered

What I have is the full mooring cover, that covers the front deck to the swim platform. It has no snaps just a shock cord that is sewn in around the perimeter of the cover that ties off in the back of the boat. Its basically a storage cover to keep the boat from dirt ,sun,etc. Was that what you were looking for?
Old 05-24-2007, 07:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by scooter magavin
I just had a new cockpit cover made. $500
Thats a good price. I had a new one made out of sunbrella this year from the Canvass Shop in Rome Mi for $ 650 and I am very happy with it. I have had quotes as high as $1300! The guy that did mine did it off season so it was cheaper.
Old 05-24-2007, 10:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by johnny b good
What I have is the full mooring cover, that covers the front deck to the swim platform. It has no snaps just a shock cord that is sewn in around the perimeter of the cover that ties off in the back of the boat. Its basically a storage cover to keep the boat from dirt ,sun,etc. Was that what you were looking for?
Those are nice, I think I had you email me pics of it a while back not realizing what it was.

Originally Posted by johnny b good
Thats a good price. I had a new one made out of sunbrella this year from the Canvass Shop in Rome Mi for $ 650 and I am very happy with it. I have had quotes as high as $1300! The guy that did mine did it off season so it was cheaper.
The guy used Sunbrella material, I had him go over the vents on the sides of the boat in the front and rear to keep the water out when it rains, the factory cover left the vents exposed. I think he did a really nice job and the price was good too. I guess it helps that he's a buddy of mine too.

Quick Reply: 29 enticer cover

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.