Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Powerquest
NewPowerquest Owner..Maybe? Opinions? >

NewPowerquest Owner..Maybe? Opinions?

Notices

NewPowerquest Owner..Maybe? Opinions?

Old 12-06-2007, 08:51 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats you'll love it! The twin to your boat is in my area but only a 6.2 in the bay.
Old 12-06-2007, 08:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey congrats on the new ride you won't be dissappointed!
Old 12-07-2007, 10:47 AM
Registered

Default Pic's from survey

Here's a couple of pics from the survey I had done. Not to many good full pics as most are up close and detailed!
Attached Thumbnails NewPowerquest Owner..Maybe? Opinions?-mvc-001s.jpg   NewPowerquest Owner..Maybe? Opinions?-mvc-008s.jpg   NewPowerquest Owner..Maybe? Opinions?-mvc-004s.jpg  

Old 12-07-2007, 03:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by pachanga
Here's a couple of pics from the survey I had done. Not to many good full pics as most are up close and detailed!
Nice looking boat! You did good!

You ever get down near Mentor/Grand River area? Take a trip.....we'll make sure you have a good time. There's an open spot right next to our lift water/electric.

We have a poker run generally the 2nd weekend of June. Check us out!
Old 12-07-2007, 03:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ChiefApache89
Nice looking boat! You did good!

You ever get down near Mentor/Grand River area? Take a trip.....we'll make sure you have a good time. There's an open spot right next to our lift water/electric.

We have a poker run generally the 2nd weekend of June. Check us out!
I don't know if you noticed my other posts....Why does the weather F with me when I buy something up north? I live in Ga. Hope we have some lakes next year or I might have to travel! Sounds like a great offer! Never say Never!
Old 12-09-2007, 09:57 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by pachanga
I don't know if you noticed my other posts....Why does the weather F with me when I buy something up north? I live in Ga. Hope we have some lakes next year or I might have to travel! Sounds like a great offer! Never say Never!
Ah, I forgot that you lived in GA. With the survey being here in NE Ohio, that's why I mentioned Mentor. Sorry about that.

And yes, if Georgia doesn't get rain soon, you may have to travel!
Old 01-18-2008, 10:17 PM
Registered

Well...a fool and his somewhat limited money! I just bought the Raylar kit,headers,and ECM programmed by whipple in the classifieds! http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o20706-en.html

I figure the boat is probaby running in the 65-68 range as it sits. What do ya think it will do after the install. The guy was getting 565HP out of the dyno with this set up. LOL! Wasn't enough for him so it only has 30 hours on it.

I asked in the technical forum as well. What kindda difference do you think the headers will make over the stock 496 exhaust? Do I have a reversion problem if I stay with the stock 496 exhaust? I ask because I need an exhaust for my procharged 454 Pachanga!
Old 01-19-2008, 09:21 AM
Registered

I'm assuming your looking at installing this in the Legend?? I'm still concerned with this hull and if its capable of handling speeds over 65 with the chine walking.

By the way did you ever get a chance to check the bottom and see if you had a hook?
Old 01-19-2008, 09:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Fast Forward
I'm assuming your looking at installing this in the Legend?? I'm still concerned with this hull and if its capable of handling speeds over 65 with the chine walking.

By the way did you ever get a chance to check the bottom and see if you had a hook?
Yeah...gonna put it in the legend...If nothing else it should give me much better acceleration. I assure you if the boat is not stable I won't push it!

Fingers crossed my boat guy is pulling the pachanga in the shop next week. I guess if I decide to install the raylar kit myself it might delay finding out about the hull. My plans are to take the Legend in when he finishes the Pachanga.

Ya know...the boat may not run but 70 with the Raylar kit. From my research I figure the best it is probably running now is 65. The previous owner was getting around 72-73 on the Speedo. He said he was really good at using the tabs.
Old 01-19-2008, 10:15 AM
Registered

Just curious, what are you running for a prop?

More than likely in the next couple years I'll need to have the 454 mag EFI freshen'd up so I'm really interested in your findings. WIth more HP's under the deck I figure you'll be able to push that hull a little better with using all the trim to obtain top speed. Which is when my boat starts to get loose.

Quick Reply: NewPowerquest Owner..Maybe? Opinions?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.