Ladder Help!  97'  Enticer >

Ladder Help! 97' Enticer

Notices

Ladder Help! 97' Enticer

Old 07-20-2009, 10:40 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ladder Help! 97' Enticer

I wrinkled my ladder last week and need to identify a replacement. Has anyone ever converted the folding 3 step style to a telescoping? Does anyone know the manufacturer of the folding 3 step style that was used on these boats?

I am going to the lake tonight to take measurements on what I have and how much room I have for the replacment.

Any advice or insight is appreciated!
Old 07-20-2009, 11:23 AM
Registered

Received 217 Likes on 112 Posts

Windline is the brand they used,google the name and it will come up.

also call Kendor marine in Wisconsin,last time I was there they had them in stock,
Old 07-20-2009, 01:07 PM
Registered

PM your email address and I can shoot you a couple of pictures of the telecoping ladder on my 97 enticer.
Old 07-21-2009, 08:47 AM
Registered

Thanks All!

I took measurements last night, seems my 3 step folding is exactly as wide at the brackets as windline's 4 step telecoping. It would appear from measurement that i have enough room for it to be stowed on the platform as well. I am guessing I am not lucky enough that the they used the same brackets so i can reuse the existing bolt holes????

Has anyone converted from the folding to the telescoping?
Old 07-21-2009, 10:48 PM
Registered

I put the 4 step on mine and the bolt pattern is just on the inside of the original ladder, So I bought two S.S. handles from eddie marine that fit the exact holes as the old ladder and it looks pretty good!! You will have to reinforce the underneath with some angle for support. I dont know why the 4 step puts so much pressure on the platform but it does.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:29 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by cbgenrl
Thanks All!

I took measurements last night, seems my 3 step folding is exactly as wide at the brackets as windline's 4 step telecoping. It would appear from measurement that i have enough room for it to be stowed on the platform as well. I am guessing I am not lucky enough that the they used the same brackets so i can reuse the existing bolt holes????

Brackets are totally different.
Old 07-28-2009, 08:20 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by cbgenrl
Thanks All!

Yes and everything lined up, the tele ladder is very nice
Old 08-19-2009, 02:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by speedreeder
I put the 4 step on mine and the bolt pattern is just on the inside of the original ladder, So I bought two S.S. handles from eddie marine that fit the exact holes as the old ladder and it looks pretty good!! You will have to reinforce the underneath with some angle for support. I dont know why the 4 step puts so much pressure on the platform but it does.
Did you use an over or under transom mount? I noticed I cannot use an under transom mount as it is not reinforced for the mount of a ladder there.