Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Registered
    My Boats:
    2002 PowerPlay 33

Thumbs up headed out on higgins lake this weekend

Headed out Thursday/friday on higgins lake if anyone else is goin let me know or look for me ill have the 290 with red checkers... hope to see some fellow OSO boaters

Registered
    My Boats:
    2002 PowerPlay 33
    Change of plans... heading to torch lake instead.... hope to see some boats this weekend bring on 80 degrees!

Registered
    My Boats:
    2000 Powerquest 340 Vyper
    Have fun....Looks like a beautiful lake. Googled it because I had never heard of it. Looks awsome, clear water and all.

Registered
    My Boats:
    2002 PowerPlay 33
    oh man if you havent been to torch you definitely need to experience it... especially 4th of July weekend. Great water very sandy bottom and an excellent sandbar. make it to the dockside for lunch too! it was a nice day yesterday out on the water, the level was a little low yet but still nice to be out on the water again! im headin to Higgins before Memorial Day just to get some more time in but I'll be back at Torch for that so hope to see some of you on the water!