Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PQ Regatta???

Registered
    My Boats:
    290 Enticer FX

PQ Regatta???

I just went to the Kentucky Lake Poker Run site to see about registering. They listed the 17 folks preregistered...4 PQ's (out of only 17 registered right now) WOW! Just went to the Chattanooga PR last weekend, and out of approx 40-50 boats, I was the only PQ. A whole week in Destin last Aug, and only one other PQ. What's up with this?? Are we having a nat'l rally and I didn't get invited?? Let's all show up and blow their minds!!!!!!

Registered
    My Boats:
    **For Sale**2000 Powerquest 380
    Being that the boats were built up here in MI it's not out of the ordinary to see a lot of them around here. But when you get to the deep south like Texas I'm sure they are few and far between. It would be cool to see 40-50 all together.

Registered
    My Boats:
    '94 29' powerquest
    Hey watz up! I have been down at Ken. a few years now, We will get there early Friday morn. and the party is on!!!! We stay at the dock and go to the Rock Quarry. Have you been to the poker run before? I think another 38 Avenger is also coming down with me. Hope to see ya there!

Platinum Member Platinum Member Wildman1's Avatar
    My Boats:
    99 Powerquest 380 Avenger 500EFI HP

Cool I will Be there

The Wildman and the Blondes Preferred boat will be there.

Registered
    My Boats:
    '94 29' powerquest
    Hey Wildman, Does "jonesy" still have his cig? Is he and his buddy comin down also? We finally get to see the "World Famous" Blondes preferred boat !!! Oh Yeah, It will be a party

Platinum Member Platinum Member Wildman1's Avatar
    My Boats:
    99 Powerquest 380 Avenger 500EFI HP

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by speedreeder View Post
    Hey Wildman, Does "jonesy" still have his cig? Is he and his buddy comin down also? We finally get to see the "World Famous" Blondes preferred boat !!! Oh Yeah, It will be a party
    No he sold the Cig this past August to two guys up here in Northern Ky. Don't know if Dave will make it as he is driving during the day now. Scott will be with me as the "rope monkey" for my boat.

Registered
    My Boats:
    1988 Wellcraft Nova Spyder 26. 454 MAG with 365 HP and a Bravo 1
    I know Im the only guy in Seattle with a PQ.

When I was down in Havasu at the Desert Storm last month there must have been 8-10 PQ's down there (pretty good showing overall) which was pretty cool...I kept getting the signal though that I need to get a bigger PQ!!!

jus roamn Platinum Member jus roamn's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1960 Herters w/ Big 25 HP Johnson and 2003 30' Powerquest Revenge
    There are more Powerquests in the channel in Grand Haven , MI on any summer weekend than any other single type of "go fast" boat. Even Baja!

Registered
    My Boats:
    94 Powerquest Legend 257
    I think I may be the PQ in NC - at least the only one anybody around here has seen, and lots of these folks go to other nearby events.

Registered
    My Boats:
    2001 Powerquest 380 Avenger
    Quote Originally Posted by apollard View Post
    I think I may be the PQ in NC - at least the only one anybody around here has seen, and lots of these folks go to other nearby events.
    Our PQ is on Lake Norman in NC. Have seen a few others, but not many.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast