PQ Regatta??? >

PQ Regatta???

Notices

PQ Regatta???

Old 05-18-2010, 06:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PQ Regatta???

I just went to the Kentucky Lake Poker Run site to see about registering. They listed the 17 folks preregistered...4 PQ's (out of only 17 registered right now) WOW! Just went to the Chattanooga PR last weekend, and out of approx 40-50 boats, I was the only PQ. A whole week in Destin last Aug, and only one other PQ. What's up with this?? Are we having a nat'l rally and I didn't get invited?? Let's all show up and blow their minds!!!!!!
Old 05-18-2010, 07:54 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Being that the boats were built up here in MI it's not out of the ordinary to see a lot of them around here. But when you get to the deep south like Texas I'm sure they are few and far between. It would be cool to see 40-50 all together.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:45 PM
Registered

Hey watz up! I have been down at Ken. a few years now, We will get there early Friday morn. and the party is on!!!! We stay at the dock and go to the Rock Quarry. Have you been to the poker run before? I think another 38 Avenger is also coming down with me. Hope to see ya there!
Old 05-19-2010, 10:10 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Cool I will Be there

The Wildman and the Blondes Preferred boat will be there.
Old 05-20-2010, 12:21 AM
Registered

Hey Wildman, Does "jonesy" still have his cig? Is he and his buddy comin down also? We finally get to see the "World Famous" Blondes preferred boat !!! Oh Yeah, It will be a party
Old 05-20-2010, 07:02 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Cool

Originally Posted by speedreeder
Hey Wildman, Does "jonesy" still have his cig? Is he and his buddy comin down also? We finally get to see the "World Famous" Blondes preferred boat !!! Oh Yeah, It will be a party
No he sold the Cig this past August to two guys up here in Northern Ky. Don't know if Dave will make it as he is driving during the day now. Scott will be with me as the "rope monkey" for my boat.
Old 05-20-2010, 01:15 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I know Im the only guy in Seattle with a PQ.

When I was down in Havasu at the Desert Storm last month there must have been 8-10 PQ's down there (pretty good showing overall) which was pretty cool...I kept getting the signal though that I need to get a bigger PQ!!!
Old 05-21-2010, 09:41 AM
jus roamn
Platinum Member

Received 13 Likes on 5 Posts

There are more Powerquests in the channel in Grand Haven , MI on any summer weekend than any other single type of "go fast" boat. Even Baja!
Old 05-21-2010, 12:12 PM
Registered

I think I may be the PQ in NC - at least the only one anybody around here has seen, and lots of these folks go to other nearby events.
Old 05-21-2010, 09:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by apollard
I think I may be the PQ in NC - at least the only one anybody around here has seen, and lots of these folks go to other nearby events.
Our PQ is on Lake Norman in NC. Have seen a few others, but not many.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.