Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Powerquest
Looking for an Avenger >

Looking for an Avenger

Notices

Looking for an Avenger

Old 09-22-2010, 02:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by boatnt
There is a reason why they have a 1 on the side of them.

Also can we agree that if it wasnt for Mitcher Ts great paint jobs Sunsations would be just like other boats,Plain!
I can agree without paint the boat would be plain maybe all white even depends on what gel they used But you credit Sunsation's sucess to a painter? So I assume Powerquest would be here today if Mitch painted the boats?
Old 09-22-2010, 03:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ajfisher
I hear ya boatnt, id recommend a fountain, Donzi, PQ, Powerplay, Cig, whatever it may be bc they are simply awesome boats... but seems like once a sunsation owner there are "blinders" put on and its sunsation or nothing due to AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE... its actually kind of turned me off to the brand which is unfortunate bc I've been a big sunsation fan as well as a lot of other brands since I was young. Now I can almost guarantee my next boat won't be a sunsation... leaning more toward the 34/38 PQ, 35ZR, or perhaps 35 lightning
^^^^ same guy that was trying to get into a dominator pretttty bad not long after I got my boat...

Guess I'm just a loyal guy, we run GREEN farm equipment, GM vehicles ( for obvious reasons ) Polaris snowmobiles. Find something that works and run with it till u have a reason to stray... guess its how I was brought up.

I can't afford dino's top gun yet so I guess I'm Sunsation for life or until I hit the lotto.
Old 09-22-2010, 03:29 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by THE 288 KID
^^^^ same guy that was trying to get into a dominator pretttty bad not long after I got my boat...

Guess I'm just a loyal guy, we run GREEN farm equipment, GM vehicles ( for obvious reasons ) Polaris snowmobiles. Find something that works and run with it till u have a reason to stray... guess its how I was brought up.

I can't afford dino's top gun yet so I guess I'm Sunsation for life or until I hit the lotto.
I was droolin over offshore boats before u knew sunsation was even a brand... not to mention I'm the one who clue'd you in on sunsation, so no, you buying one had nothing to do with that... the boat was a good deal but I'm glad I didn't buy it, not enough boat for the money especially when boatnt's buddy was only about 15 grand more... double the boat for a little more

And as far as Mitch painting PQ's... I wouldn't be surprised if they were around longer if he painted them looks are huge right now, he painted mine and it looks great... PQ had very good service to from what I hear but who knows... all I know is I'm happy with the performance and quality of mine right now... but just have to go bigger, thats life

Last edited by AJ POWERPLAY; 09-22-2010 at 03:52 PM.
Old 09-22-2010, 03:33 PM
Registered

Received 217 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by sunsation96
I can agree without paint the boat would be plain maybe all white even depends on what gel they used But you credit Sunsation's sucess to a painter? So I assume Powerquest would be here today if Mitch painted the boats?
No I dont credit Sunsations sucess to a painter,but if you go to a boat show and see the same white gel and stripe,white gel and maybe 2 stripes, and then across the way you see a boat with a Mitcher paint job I bet you will walk away from the plain boat and go look it the one with a Mitcher T paint job on it,his paint jobs make those boats look like they are flying when there sitting still.

as far a PQ going out of business ,No Mitcher T could not help them,the Second owners and management could take credit for that.
Old 09-22-2010, 05:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by boatnt
No I dont credit Sunsations sucess to a painter,but if you go to a boat show and see the same white gel and stripe,white gel and maybe 2 stripes, and then across the way you see a boat with a Mitcher paint job I bet you will walk away from the plain boat and go look it the one with a Mitcher T paint job on it,his paint jobs make those boats look like they are flying when there sitting still.

as far a PQ going out of business ,No Mitcher T could not help them,the Second owners and management could take credit for that.

Boatnt.......you are all over this thread......every other post is you.....
Old 09-22-2010, 05:41 PM
Registered

My boat was painted by mitcher T and looks like it is going way faster then my friends 38 PQ. I even think when i go to sell it I will ask more for it since it looks so good.
Old 09-22-2010, 05:47 PM
Registered

You Sunsation guys didnt answer pq man.....Dont keep me waiting..... What is Sunsation WORLD CHAMPIONS of ???????..... I dont remember them winning anything in Key West....Maybe I drank to much that day and missed the awards ......
Old 09-22-2010, 05:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PWRQUEST
You Sunsation guys didnt answer pq man.....Dont keep me waiting..... What is Sunsation WORLD CHAMPIONS of ???????..... I dont remember them winning anything in Key West....Maybe I drank to much that day and missed the awards ......
Nobody gives a rats a$$ about what pqman asked!

and NO you did not miss anything at the award ceremony

Last edited by boatnt; 09-22-2010 at 05:59 PM.
Old 09-22-2010, 05:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PWRQUEST
You drank at Key West?
Im planning on drinking my self this year as well and then beat the crap out of a short little printer.
Old 09-22-2010, 05:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ajfisher
I was droolin over offshore boats before u knew sunsation was even a brand... not to mention I'm the one who clue'd you in on sunsation, so no, you buying one had nothing to do with that... the boat was a good deal but I'm glad I didn't buy it, not enough boat for the money especially when boatnt's buddy was only about 15 grand more... double the boat for a little more

And as far as Mitch painting PQ's... I wouldn't be surprised if they were around longer if he painted them looks are huge right now, he painted mine and it looks great... PQ had very good service to from what I hear but who knows... all I know is I'm happy with the performance and quality of mine right now... but just have to go bigger, thats life
Never sed I was the reason u were looking at a dominator. But I might go as far as saying my boat sparked it. After riding in your boat I called on a silencer don't u recall. Boatnt'a buddy better of had a avenger with 1075's to be double the boat of that dominator u were looking at. That's a bold statement. But if by double the boat you ment height, weight, and double the tow rig required to pull it ill by that. Lol

And yes, your subscription to powerboat you've had for years does credit you to beating me to the offshore party and knowing about Sunsation's congrats. Guess I got burnt out being on a boat when I was younger, higgins lake EVERY WEEKEND whether I wanted to go or not and lake Victoria atleast 2 nights a week during the week. Think I got a tad wore out on it. You did show me some very old, underpowered, high hour sunnys back when u were looking for a boat and I thank u. By doing that I determined what I didnt want.

The person I credit with the purchase of my boat is Scott Aka "wet spot" on here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.