Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Powerquest
saw a good deal on a 03 Revenge >

saw a good deal on a 03 Revenge

Notices

saw a good deal on a 03 Revenge

Old 08-18-2013, 04:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to the revenge club, it is an awesome boat I think you will really like it. If you have any question we are more than happy to help. I don't know a lot, but some on here know just about anything you could ask about a PQ 300.
Old 08-18-2013, 06:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No pics yet. Too busy running it this weekend. I want to thank the previous owners for taking such meticulous care of everything. The boat really is nearly flawless. I started boating in 2006 with a new Sea Ray 200 select ( which is now for sale) but I always wanted a PowerQuest. I finally talked my wife into looking for one and we stumbled upon this one. When we took off from the pier heads in Grand Haven and headed south to Holland for the 20 mile trip on Lake Michigan and got there in record time compared to my Sea Ray my wife was completely sold on our decision. This boat handles Lake Michigan and other boat wakes like nothing I have ever experienced before. After this weekend I am a true fan of PQ.
I plan on buying a trailer for it next season, it is currently stored at the marina that I used for my Sea Ray, so the situation is perfect for us.
Thanks for the welcomes to the PQ clan, plan on being a member for a long time.
I will post pics soon.
Old 08-18-2013, 07:32 PM
Registered

Received 150 Likes on 68 Posts

Originally Posted by joankiek
No pics yet. Too busy running it this weekend. I want to thank the previous owners for taking such meticulous care of everything. The boat really is nearly flawless. I started boating in 2006 with a new Sea Ray 200 select ( which is now for sale) but I always wanted a PowerQuest. I finally talked my wife into looking for one and we stumbled upon this one. When we took off from the pier heads in Grand Haven and headed south to Holland for the 20 mile trip on Lake Michigan and got there in record time compared to my Sea Ray my wife was completely sold on our decision. This boat handles Lake Michigan and other boat wakes like nothing I have ever experienced before. After this weekend I am a true fan of PQ.
I plan on buying a trailer for it next season, it is currently stored at the marina that I used for my Sea Ray, so the situation is perfect for us.
Thanks for the welcomes to the PQ clan, plan on being a member for a long time.
I will post pics soon.
Were you at the wharf Saturday? If so sweet boat, I like simple color scheme